a quick question about the jordan xx3 titanium upper

I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask this (I'm relatively new to Nike Talk). Does anyone know what the Jordan XX3 titaniun upper is made of? Ijust recently picked up a pair and for the life of me I can't figure it out. I tried a google search but to no avail. Assistance is much appreciated.

Yeah I dont think its upper is made of anything different than the other ones, should be leather I believe

Upper:
• A newly engineered, patent-pending, stitching machine stitches the upper in 3-D form.
• Dual density sock liner.
• Internal dual density slow recovery foam around the heel conforms to foot shapes to create a more custom fit.
• One shot compression molded phylon midsole.
• Full length sleek internal bootie maximizes comfort while complimenting the sleek profile.
• Nu-foam collar/tongue lining package for sleek low profile comfort.
• New quilted pattern molded sock liner that provides quality arch support.provides quality arch support.
• Reinforced quarter panels to form and hold the exact shape of the last to provide the best fit possible.
• Breathable tongue allows air to escape helping to keep the foot cooler.
• The upper is bladder pressed on the last two times during the construction to form the upper shape exactly to the last shape.

Found this here http://sneakernews.com/2008/01/08/air-jordan-xx3-white-titanium-university-blue-01-25-2008/

^^

Thanks you two. JordanHead21, I did see that over the internet but it still doesn't state what the upper material is made of.

If it is leather, I didn't know leather could look like that. Do you think it was treated?

Kicks on fire says it is a fabric...I have never seen them in person so I wouldn't know. All the others were suede or leather right?

http://www.kicksonfire.com/what-are...xxiii-premier-white-titanium-university-blue/

"The Air Jordan 23 (XX3 or XXIII) - Premier (White / Titanium - University Blue) were released on January 25, 2008, and retailed for $230. They were alimited relese, with only 1,058 being released around the world. They feature a white leather and grey fabric upper..."

I dont have my pair here at work, but it is tumbled leather on the toe, and the sides are like a heavy duty suede almost

It's said to be a fabric but mine feels like thick nubuck. Definitely more sturdy than sued and not as fuzzy. Pretty bad when I'm not 100 on my ownpair of shoes.
frown.gif

a fabric huh? Interesting. I've never seen that fabric before on any other shoe.

I wonder how they even get fabric to be that way....

Back
Top Bottom