A.R.C. PHILLY

A.​R.​C.​ PHILL​Y 17 N. 3rd Stree​t Phila​delph​ia PA 19106​ PHONE​:​ 215-​922-​6031 EMAIL​:​ arcph​illy@​gmail​.​com MONDA​Y - SATUR​DAY 12pm to 7pm SUNDA​Y12pm to 5pm

like martin Lawrence said in house party...

SWITCH!!!!!

what up mase!

I was a little worried you didn't have anything to do with the spot Mason when I heard it was changing to A.R.C., glad to hear you are though.

I used to lurk the old Ubiq board back in the day and I am an anonymous WTHN/UBIQ shopper thats how I know who you are.

Anyone know what's going on with this store?

I went by today around noon, and the metal gates were over the door and in the windows. It didn't look like they had much inside.

I tried calling the number above, and it says it was disconnected.

^^^I Went there like at the first week of Jan. and it said closed due to restocking and work. Figured it would be up by now, hope it doesn't close.

can someone explain what happend? i moved from philly about a year and a half ago. wthn shutdown?

I don't know the full story, but I think Alife Rivington Club bought them out. After that, the store basically dried up. Maybe it has something to do withthe economy.

Their website is down, the phone is disconnected. Seems like no one knows what is going on.

I'll eventually get there. But whats the price range on A.R.C polo's? And will the store operate the same as WTHN with receiving quickstrikes and etc?Even better do they have a website?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't know the full story, but I think Alife Rivington Club bought them out. After that, the store basically dried up. Maybe it has something to do with the economy.

Their website is down, the phone is disconnected. Seems like no one knows what is going on.
Man I know I might be late but even Pedestrian closed
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't know the full story, but I think Alife Rivington Club bought them out. After that, the store basically dried up. Maybe it has something to do with the economy.

Man I know I might be late but even Pedestrian closed
frown.gif
Wow, didn't know that till you posted. Not so surprised. Selling just streetwear and shoes on consignment was going to be tough to hangaround. Still, they were a cool shop. It's a shame.

A.R.C closed down. They weren't making the numbers the Alife wanted so they closed it down.

conversation for the philly tread. DUH...

so many speculations and up in the air thoughts.

Its officially done... I know two people who worked at WTHN personally and they told me Alife had bought them up before...

Back
Top Bottom