A sign of White/Infrared VI's to be released? *pic*

nah i feel what youre saying, it might not be a jordan brand shoe but theres def influence from the 6s.....hope they are coming soon, yall bashing him like wedont first see some dumb @+% fusions then get a retro down the line... (fingers crossed)

that is definety some sort of hybris. Someone else posted a thread on that, and someone posted a pic of a very simmilar looking nike.

Some of you are a bit CLUELESS ... DAMN , and stop with this DAMN picture . IT HAS BEEN ALL OVER NT FOR A FEW DAYS NOW .
Originally Posted by blco02

Nike Structure Triax Basketball shoe- it's not a JB product.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Some of you are a bit CLUELESS ... DAMN , and stop with this DAMN picture . IT HAS BEEN ALL OVER NT FOR A FEW DAYS NOW .

whose clueless??? you cant see the entire Jordan 6 pattern on the side of that sneaker???? all the way up to the top and the 23 thats on the Jordan 6, screw a Nike check...its clearly some sort of fusion no matter what the name states

I'm feelin' those low top white/red nike vandals!!
pimp.gif

The fusion VI's
frown.gif
!!

if you knew anything about jordans , the style, the look, you would know those are NOT fusions, they are someother nike product

**** out of my niketalk
/thread

These are Nike Structure Triax like blco02 stated why is that so hard to understand.

white infrareds will see a retro some day just not this year

2j2w9yg.jpg

OMG.. These are finally re-releasing. Nike is doing it this year. Can someone please tell me the name of this shoe?

Lock it up.

I'm so sick of this "OMG, its a hint that they MIGHT retro this" stuff.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

whose clueless??? you cant see the entire Jordan 6 pattern on the side of that sneaker???? all the way up to the top and the 23 thats on the Jordan 6, screw a Nike check...its clearly some sort of fusion no matter what the name states .

SON STOP AND SIT DOWN .... just LOOOOOOK

Originally Posted by solejordan

These are Nike Structure Triax like blco02 stated why is that so hard to understand.

white infrareds will see a retro some day just not this year

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

nikehoopstructure-front.jpg

Nike Air Hoop Structure

Originally Posted by ao17

Nike Hoop Structures

exactly. jb would release a JORDAN product if it were some sign of a white/infra 6. i wouldn't get my hopes up. this is nothing more than mere wishfulthinkin and speculation (not to mention reaching).

Back
Top Bottom