A Sneaker Head's first steps!!!!! Please no haters

Welcome to my shoe collection, This is my fresh start because over the years I have given some heat away to my lil bro's, only to see year's later they have no idea of where they are lol ( and you big bro's know what Im talkin about ) So since now my bro's are old enough to buy their own shoes, I can start on my collection without giving anything away, Please check out the pic's and let me know what you think, I know it's not as extravagant as some of your collections but we all gotta start from some where, Once again thanks for checking it out

Welcome to my shoe collection, This is my fresh start because over the years I have given some heat away to my lil bro's, only to see year's later they have no idea of where they are lol ( and you big bro's know what Im talkin about ) So since now my bro's are old enough to buy their own shoes, I can start on my collection without giving anything away, Please check out the pic's and let me know what you think, I know it's not as extravagant as some of your collections but we all gotta start from some where, Once again thanks for checking it out

can anone tell me how to upolad pic's, I uploaded like 7 and none of them are showing?

can anone tell me how to upolad pic's, I uploaded like 7 and none of them are showing?

Fresh collection bro 
eyes.gif

No I'm kidding but just get a photobucket/flickr account and upload them onto there and you can copy the image codes into your post

Fresh collection bro 
eyes.gif

No I'm kidding but just get a photobucket/flickr account and upload them onto there and you can copy the image codes into your post

Great to see you were able to get the pictures up.

Nice collection..

Especially those III's & XI's!

Great to see you were able to get the pictures up.

Nice collection..

Especially those III's & XI's!

Oh yea bro this is a Tv stand turned Sneaker stand lol, it was just for show tho, my shoes stay boxed up lol

Oh yea bro this is a Tv stand turned Sneaker stand lol, it was just for show tho, my shoes stay boxed up lol

solid start man, keep going....liking those altitudes (i'd rather have the "originals" though). nice collection.

solid start man, keep going....liking those altitudes (i'd rather have the "originals" though). nice collection.

Back
Top Bottom