A Sneaker Head's first steps!!!!! Please no haters

fam its all about what you like cause your the one that has to wear them...with that said dope collection my dude

fam its all about what you like cause your the one that has to wear them...with that said dope collection my dude

Mann thanks yall for the the support I really appreiate people uplifting and not down talking, stay up people, Next on the list YOTR 7's, Hopefully I can get my hands on them

Mann thanks yall for the the support I really appreiate people uplifting and not down talking, stay up people, Next on the list YOTR 7's, Hopefully I can get my hands on them

Originally Posted by ****ndric

Plantaxmagica my shoes are 11-12, so it's not that big I dont think lol
My sizes.
pimp.gif

Very great start man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice collection.just started mines out too.never really saved and took care of sneakers like that.but now im just getting what i like.and dont mind what anybody says.ur style is ur style.not there's

nice collection.just started mines out too.never really saved and took care of sneakers like that.but now im just getting what i like.and dont mind what anybody says.ur style is ur style.not there's

Dmdjmaxtalker, bro I know alot of people who slept on the Altitudes my lil brother was one of them, but thanks

Dmdjmaxtalker, bro I know alot of people who slept on the Altitudes my lil brother was one of them, but thanks

Back
Top Bottom