A stock that I think is about to blow up Vol: TOLD YA... CHA CHINGGGG

Another one to watch: BioSante Pharmaceuticals (BPAX)

Could see big gains within 48 hours. Producing the female equivalent to Viagara, and is also looking for FDA approval. They were slated to have a press conference today, but cancelled it, insighting speculation that they are instead prepping for the big news of the drug being approved or making solid progress toward that.

http://www.google.ca/finance?q=bpax
BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BioSante) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing products for female sexual health and oncology. BioSante products for female sexual health, menopause, contraception and male hypogonadism include its gel formulations of estradiol or testosterone and combinations of estrogen, progestogen and androgen. Its products in human clinical development, include LibiGel, Elestrin, Pill-Plus (triple component contraceptive), Bio-T-Gel and Cancer vaccines, a portfolio of cancer vaccines in Phase II clinical development for the treatment of various cancers. The Company is also developing its calcium phosphate technology (CaP) for aesthetic medicine (BioLook). Its portfolio of cancer vaccines is designed to stimulate the patient’s immune system to fight the patient’s own cancer. Multiple Phase II trials of these vaccines are ongoing in various cancer types, including pancreatic cancer, leukemia and breast cancer.

Originally Posted by neddielutz

Honestly, you are better off buying shares of the Green Bay Packers. 

Was this a joke? Because those shares don't pay dividends. They're vanity shares.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Just invested 5 grand, thanks for the heads up op
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, good one.

Congrats, because that $5k is worth $15k today.

I hate to say it, but I told you so.

http://www.google.com/fin...AQ:ALIM&&fct=big

How do I buy stocks? Im new to this. Im just a youngin trying to make some money

Been following this company as per OP's recommendation, but didn't know enough about company to pull the trigger. Congrats OP, great pick!

Thanks for the heads up OP. Keep us updated on these Microcap stocks, very interesting for those who are willing to take a risk.
Btw I just read Biosante is an expensive stock right now.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

No one is seriously gonna buy it, I have a better idea; everyone buy up groupon collectively we can all drive the price up and every nter can get rich I already copped my 500 shares
If you wanna push a stock up, get something with even less volume like CRRB.
would this really work?

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Normally I wouldn't pay any mind to things like this, but I got put on to Dendreon from NT a few years ago and made a nice profit off it. Bought it at $6 and sold at $50 the day it was approved. Regret not putting more into it when it dropped down to the $3 range
ohwell.gif

What?! Man, where was I when this thread and the dendreon one were made?
30t6p3b.gif
.  What other penny stocks are you guys looking at?  Biosante is around $.77, but I haven't really read up on them.  I am keeping an eye on Cardium Therapeutics though
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
if dude really invested $5k. nice $10k profit in almost 3 months.

been wanting to get into stocks.

missed out on this .. can anyone point me to the official stock trading post! feel like doing alil research myself!

op i need more info on this. i am willing to gamble with my hard earned money. let us know!!!! something really simple stock to start with. i want to learn the procedures before i go all in. thanks brah

Does anyone know if Kona Grill is a good stock to buy? I've read that its a microcap which may have significant gains

this year. I've never been to Kona Grill nor do I know if a stock in the food industry is a good idea right now. Just wondering if anybody knows anything about this stock or the company, as I may invest in it.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

don't.... have... enough... time.... to do research...facepalm
Congrats OP.   Tremendous insight.  All stocks are hard to research, but biotech/pharma stocks are just in a class of their own, and I feel like the average investor doesn't have full info on how the studies are carried out + other info.

-I think I saw BPAX being mentioned.  Just stay away from that.
-DSCO is having some FDA approval meeting on Tuesday which could mean huge upside or huge downside.  OP, do you do anything about that?

Back
Top Bottom