a stone face moment Vol. name yours?

Everytime I call my g/f I say or do something smart, mind you it's her cell phone. So I just finished calling her and as soon as I hear her pickup I put the phone close to my butt cheeks and let it rip. When, I put the phone next to my ear while LMAO I hear "Hello, I, is that you?" I was likewait it doesnt sound like her .. I had the illest
indifferent.gif
but couldnthang up. So I say yes, she replies "Julz is in the shower, this is her Moms, call her back later" I was
frown.gif
Ok and hanged up.

I just cant stop laughing and be ashame all at the same time .. Don't even know how am I going to face them tonight for dinner ..

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was going to stone face you for the hell of it, but your story was entertaining.Thanks for sharing.[/color]

potus2028 wrote:
You let one loose on the phone then put it 2 ya face?

Hmm, yeah .....

Once in a while I lay in bed with my girl cuddling and let one loose, pull the blankets up to cover us and force my girl to smell it .. LMAO yeah and what?

I know you just want to beat me with that sock full of nickles dont you? LMAO!

Originally Posted by nycbxbdby

potus2028 wrote:

Hmm, yeah .....

Once in a while I lay in bed with my girl cuddling and let one loose, pull the blankets up to cover us and force my girl to smell it .. LMAO yeah and what?

2eevpk4.jpg

Everytime I call my g/f I say or do something smart, mind you it's her cell phone. So I just finished calling her and as soon as I hear her pick up I put the phone close to my butt cheeks and let it rip. When, I put the phone next to my ear while LMAO I hear "Hello, I, is that you?" I was like wait it doesnt sound like her .. I had the illest
indifferent.gif
but couldnt hang up. So I say yes, she replies "Julz is in the shower, this is her Moms, call her back later" I was
frown.gif
Ok and hanged up.

I just cant stop laughing and be ashame all at the same time .. Don't even know how am I going to face them tonight for dinner ..
LMFAOOOOOOO
roll.gif

"Yo, Sol! Guess what you did last night!

*Que the picture of me passed the hell out on the toilet, shorts down and all.*"

indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

potus2028 wrote:

Hmm, yeah .....

Ahhh, the Dutch Oven. Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom