roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The dude in the green sweater and the dude in the black beanie were so ready to fight. They were posessed

The dude in the green sweater and the dude in the black beanie were so ready to fight. They were posessed

this was actually a fight worth watching.

dude had shaky knees tryin to get up after he got rocked 
laugh.gif

the kick to the head tho 
eek.gif

this was actually a fight worth watching.

dude had shaky knees tryin to get up after he got rocked 
laugh.gif

the kick to the head tho 
eek.gif

i asked one of em on twitter if they ended up gettin their burritos and they said nah the next day lol

i asked one of em on twitter if they ended up gettin their burritos and they said nah the next day lol

Originally Posted by DeNs415

@1:29 where dud was gunna swing the chair and the other guy was charging...dude did a WHOOOOP and stepped out the way and homeboy damn near knocked himself out on the counter.

roll.gif
roll.gif
that *+#@ was too funny. dude in the jersey was wobbly as a @%+$@ tryna get up & when buddy kicked him in the head i was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

@1:29 where dud was gunna swing the chair and the other guy was charging...dude did a WHOOOOP and stepped out the way and homeboy damn near knocked himself out on the counter.

roll.gif
roll.gif
that *+#@ was too funny. dude in the jersey was wobbly as a @%+$@ tryna get up & when buddy kicked him in the head i was
roll.gif
roll.gif

he had a skateboard...coulda used that....but judgin at the way he performed in the fight...he prolly woulda knocked out fubu guy...again

he had a skateboard...coulda used that....but judgin at the way he performed in the fight...he prolly woulda knocked out fubu guy...again

Back
Top Bottom