A swing and a miss vol. your dignity is at the door

how is dude gonna pick up his skateboard and dip on his boys
roll.gif

This fight is amazing on so many levels man. When black T dude rushed to get stripes, black beanie took for the team, blocks dude, punches jersey boi, and continues to destroy black T as stripes is demolishing FUBU. Damn b
pimp.gif

My son didn't take off his shirt, he took of his beanie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SWAG

This fight is amazing on so many levels man. When black T dude rushed to get stripes, black beanie took for the team, blocks dude, punches jersey boi, and continues to destroy black T as stripes is demolishing FUBU. Damn b
pimp.gif

My son didn't take off his shirt, he took of his beanie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SWAG

lol dudes still be rocking fubu jerseys he definitly deserved a beating for that. His boys were some lightweights watching his boy square up 2v1 and they just stood there like he was gonna drop them both or something.

lol dudes still be rocking fubu jerseys he definitly deserved a beating for that. His boys were some lightweights watching his boy square up 2v1 and they just stood there like he was gonna drop them both or something.

roll.gif
@1:13 dude in the fubu jersey layin there like a skeleton
roll.gif
@1:28 dude pauses for like a second staring at the fool who just ran face first into the wall...
roll.gif

roll.gif
@1:13 dude in the fubu jersey layin there like a skeleton
roll.gif
@1:28 dude pauses for like a second staring at the fool who just ran face first into the wall...
roll.gif

I woulda went to town on them 3 dudes. after dude missed and headbutted the counter, he woulda got the stone cold steve austin treatment and about 9 chair shots
then i woulda got at the 3rd dude for being a #@!!# and not taking my asswhoopin.

I woulda went to town on them 3 dudes. after dude missed and headbutted the counter, he woulda got the stone cold steve austin treatment and about 9 chair shots
then i woulda got at the 3rd dude for being a #@!!# and not taking my asswhoopin.

^^first video cam, peep dude with black shirt on holds a dog, and after the fight just look in the background

^^first video cam, peep dude with black shirt on holds a dog, and after the fight just look in the background

Back
Top Bottom