a thought about air jordan XIX

i love my CDP's, i dont think they would have that court appeal that they do without the patent toe, just my opinion though. probably one of the mostcomfortable sneakers to ball in as well.

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

I was wearing my cdp xix yesterday, and I met my girl at starbucks before heading to the courts, and she took one look at my shoes and said"Im not gonna lie, you just went four or five steps back in my oppinion in style because of those shoes" she doesnt get my Jordan obsession she tries to get me to buy vans all the time for the loss. BTW the xix is the most comfy shoe of all time whether for casual or ball..
now thats the truth. i love wearing my white/grey 19's there
pimp.gif
. my girl and co-workers are the same way ever time i wear them they give me faces.

Bought the Black/Red colorway when they released and wore them maybe 7 times at most. Gave them away to a local charity amongst other things over the summer.

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

I was wearing my cdp xix yesterday, and I met my girl at starbucks before heading to the courts, and she took one look at my shoes and said"Im not gonna lie, you just went four or five steps back in my oppinion in style because of those shoes" she doesnt get my Jordan obsession she tries to get me to buy vans all the time for the loss. BTW the xix is the most comfy shoe of all time whether for casual or ball..
now thats the truth. i love wearing my white/grey 19's there
pimp.gif
. my girl and co-workers are the same way ever time i wear them they give me faces.

lol same here! my co-workers are always doin that

These are Basketball shoes, so i put em to work. Can't go wrong with Double Stacked Zoom and the Soft Sockliner.
Very underrated Jordan IMO...one of the best to hoop with.

I really had no problem with the patent leather, mine didnt crease too bad, but its appreciated.

I love the white/grey XIX's otherwise known as the J Kidd's. The only problem is that stitch at the top of the shoe would stab the high front partabove my ankle if I didn't wear at least medium high socks. Prefferably thick Jordan socks. Still raw though!!!

Back
Top Bottom