A Thread for the Newer/Smaller Artist.

Sometimes I'll come across an artist music I like and post it on here, but sometimes I forget about them and am unable to just come across them again I don't remember their names. So yeah, this is for the ppl that want to discover new upcoming musicians from all walks of genre.

Here's the artist that me think who a came across last night. She dropped 2 5 song EP last year, and I really enjoyed them:

My mind was completely blown the 1st time I heard this rap/rant. It's amazing:

HOOK is highkey my favourite rapper rn. She's so creative, she's always uses a new project to try new stuff. I'm in love with the work. She's just so empowering in here artistry & individuality even for me as man. I think that she's someone that younger girls should know & hopefully young women coming of age come her. You can't HOOK put in box.

Last edited:
Navy Blue dropped his 1st album Àdá Irin last year in January, then dropped this one in December. His 1st album was good, but this 2nd one blew it out the 1st.

Mourning [A] BLKstar dropped on the best and most soulful albums last year with The Cycle. Their **** was so appropriate for 2020 & all the blatant racial abuse Blacks undeniably can across last. It's almost prophet how this album came out 10 days before George Floyd (Rest in Peace) was murdered. I can see them & this album particularly becoming extremely notable. It's powerful work:

Yaya Bey. Came across her this year & this her newest project. It's something I tend to like play over & over again. There's been a few times I'll play her while I'm working & he keeps me in the zone. Something about her fuels my productivity & creativity. She's great.

Back
Top Bottom