**A TRIBUTE TO MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH*

Originally Posted by magikmike

I came in here ready to beast on Kelly Kapowski, word to Zack.

tiffani-amber-thiessen-13.jpg
[Roth] you can take kapowski...ima take lark on my go-kart [/Roth]

lark_voorhies_8.jpg

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Who was the light-skinned black chick that used to be on Disney Channel(not a show though) like 10-12 years ago? She used to always do these short segments. I was in love with her.
wasn't that young christina milian?
Nah. Def. not. Had to be around '95-'98 %%$. Carmel complexion. I just have images of her in my head of her doing disney channel tv spotsfrom Epcot center. But I can't think of her name for the life of me. She was so fine.

Who was the light-skinned black chick that used to be on Disney Channel(not a show though) like 10-12 years ago? She used to always do these short segments. I was in love with her.
Nah. Def. not. Had to be around '95-'98 %%$. Carmel complexion. I just have images of her in my head of her doing disney channel tv spots from Epcot center. But I can't think of her name for the life of me. She was so fine.

she was doing "news segments"? light skinned...curly hair..i'm pretty sure that was christina milian. can't find it on youtube though.
frown.gif

Nah. Def. not. Had to be around '95-'98 %%$. Carmel complexion. I just have images of her in my head of her doing disney channel tv spots from Epcot center. But I can't think of her name for the life of me. She was so fine.
Nah, I think it was Christina Milian.

Originally Posted by Crispy Cream

broad was THICK
pimp.gif
!
I thought I was the only one who remembered
pimp.gif

1.gif

6eeo7o.jpg

Originally Posted by Club29

myra > maxine > Greta > laura
In other words, high yellow > regardless of the face
laugh.gif

i heard she died in theo huxtables arms...they had been cool since Cosby show days and i think they dated for a min...

Myra > all

btw wasn't there a post way back when talking about how she was a JO and slurped off mad dudes in DMV????

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Myra > all

btw wasn't there a post way back when talking about how she was a JO and slurped off mad dudes in DMV????

roll.gif
thats MYA who is def. younger then Myra and very much alive
ohwell.gif

im pretty sure i was way too young to be crushing on older women, but then when buffy the vampire slayer came out i was
eek.gif
at half the cast. especially when eliza dushku came up

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Myra > all

roll.gif
thats MYA who is def. younger then Myra and very much alive
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just ask any rapper from the DMV.
Theyll tell you just how live MYA still is.

SMH@ this dude confusing Myra with Mya.

Back
Top Bottom