A Video from my Video Production Course Vol. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

Well...I'm taking this video production course trying to learn the ropes of producing, filming, and editing. It's pretty crappy because they provide uswith these rinky dink camcorders but we try to make the best out of the situation. I swear...these Apple computers and Final Cut Project refuses to let us doanything. Oh well...here is one of our projects. Don't drink and drive.
laugh.gif

Peep the shooting form...
pimp.gif
Also...peep the drunk driver swerving at like 5 MPH.
roll.gif
Enjoy this monstrosity.

My dude, Stewart, playing the drunk said it looked like a broke "Still Tippin'' video...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

haha.... I couldn't help but laugh. It's really funny. Projects like this should get A's for creativity alone

It needs either some actually speaking roles, or some sort of message that pops up at the end. If you didn't tell me, I would have no idea what the thingwas about.

Your sig is really annoying being that big too.

MisterP,

Just wait until you LEARN what all final cut has to offer and you'll be blown away by how much better editing software can improve a mediocre film job.

Hopefully you stick with it and get a little deeper into filming/techinques and whatnot. Advice I have for your next project is a wider variety of angles. Mostwere wide angle/established shots. Do some more medium close up/close up shots. For the car if you ever do another piece where you have to make the car looklike it's going faster than it is delete every other frame as this speeds up that part of the film and the car will appear to be going faster.

Good effort for your first project.

avid pro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>final cut

prolly too late to give you tips, but archive.org = free footage of random stuff.

I would also stretch that last part, stretch the black, and slow dissolve to the cemetary, and stretch the cemetary. Add some slow motion
pimp.gif

Screeching is a little off, I would also fade the music up and under the screeching instead of just cutting the music out. Or atleast crossfade the music intothe screeching and back into the music at the end.

Love the cheesy music
laugh.gif
and also love the subduction
laugh.gif

Final Cut Pro is
pimp.gif

The main reason I want a Mac.

Funny cuz I just finished making a vid today in the lab haha. I should post it up as well.

haha. i love watching homemade videos. video editing is so much fun.
Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Final Cut Pro is
pimp.gif

The main reason I want a Mac.

Funny cuz I just finished making a vid today in the lab haha. I should post it up as well.
do it, man.

I have something on my External HD, but it's formatted to Mac, and I use a PC, can I still upload it off my PC?

Back
Top Bottom