A warning: Don't try ecstasy... vol. bad choice by my girl

So I headed over to my girl's place last night, hadn't seen her since Friday (she was at some friend's sorority or something
alien.gif
). All weekend she had been texting me about how shook she was from Fridaynight, and wouldn't go into details until we were in person. I was scared she got raped or something, so at least it wasn't that. But it turns out shetried ecstasy at like 2 am and had a terrible trip until about 9 am... she wouldn't even tell me what it felt like she was so shook.
frown.gif
Her friends convinced her to do it, SMH...

The only two kinds of people I've ever seen with X are the people who tried it once and hated it, or fiends who pop it all the time and are just crackheadsabout it... overall
indifferent.gif
@ the drug, stick to herbs
smokin.gif

Ive done it three times( last time was about a year ago) Best time of my life end of story.

I've experimented enough to hit low double digits in pill count.

I'd say out of all the times I've done it...ended up being a GOOD night, no matter what happened.

i don't endorse / advise anyone out there to use it though.

reason being the obvious. which is why I stopped.

...white girl in high school said she tried it and ended up running from her shadow...enough to deter me from ever experimenting

Dont get me wrong, I love a good shroom journey but for each their own... I'm just saying be careful with all the pills.

I also know a guy who was playing "skittles" (eating handful of mixed pills) and ended up on life support and is now re-learning how to walk with awalker. Is it still cool to be a "pill poppin animal" word to Wayne?
alien.gif
eyes.gif

Bottom line - it makes you more and more stupid every time you use it. That should be enough of a deterrent in itself.

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

The only two kinds of people I've ever seen with X are the people who tried it once and hated it, or fiends who pop it all the time and are just crackheads about it...
So I can't just be a social X popper?

The only two kinds of people I've ever seen with X are the people who tried it once and hated it, or fiends who pop it all the time and are just crackheads about it... overall
indifferent.gif
@ the drug, stick to herbs
smokin.gif

False. I did it several times and never turned into an e-tard. Loved it, but didn't wanna fry my brain so I only did it occasionally, and always gavemyself at least a few weeks in between pills.

Dont get me wrong, I love a good shroom journey but for each their own... I'm just saying be careful with all the pills.

I also know a guy who was playing "skittles" (eating handful of mixed pills) and ended up on life support and is now re-learning how to walk with a walker. Is it still cool to be a "pill poppin animal" word to Wayne?
alien.gif
eyes.gif

That's just plain stupid. I have no sympathy for people that doidiotic things like that.

Ah I disagree on this...the real lesson should be to not let your friends pressure you into anything..I mean come on, get it together!

Back
Top Bottom