A warning: Don't try ecstasy... vol. bad choice by my girl

Originally Posted by young dr0

I don't see it but there is nothin' wrong with jiggin' ...

It puts huge craters in your brain... Try and google some ct scans of people who have abused it, +%%# is no joke. I admit, I have done it a handful oftimes and I had a blast, but all the H and speed that's in it is awful for you. I would say stick to pot, but I quit that for a job so all I have is mybeer these days
eyes.gif

i smoke a butt load of pot couple of weeks back and let me tell you i was roasted

like feeling like i was sitting on a cloud numb as hell and thinking everything around me going on was a tv show

only bad thing about that night was we were watching family guy and peter griffin freaked the hell out of me and i bugged out word to johnny drama

Originally Posted by JJLT76

why is it cool to do drugs?

Seriously? No one in here said it's cool. People are in here saying it's fun. You're one of those people that goes into the smoking threads andposts pictures of black lungs, aren't you?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Seriously? No one in here said it's cool. People are in here saying it's fun. You're one of those people that goes into the smoking threads and posts pictures of black lungs, aren't you?
eyes.gif
no i could care less what other people do, im just asking whats so fun or cool about smoking

Seriously? No one in here said it's cool. People are in here saying it's fun. You're one of those people that goes into the smoking threads and posts pictures of black lungs, aren't you?
eyes.gif
no i could care less what other people do, im just asking whats so fun or cool about smoking

try it and you'll see why
devil.gif

just playing
wink.gif

Well for starters, this is an E thread. And the fun part is, well, it makes you feel good.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I've experimented enough to hit low double digits in pill count.

I'd say out of all the times I've done it...ended up being a GOOD night, no matter what happened.

i don't endorse / advise anyone out there to use it though.

reason being the obvious. which is why I stopped.

+1 pretty much my same experience with the drug...

one of my good friends was pushing heavy last year so i popped/had the opportunity to pop all types of pills...
that stage is over though and i wouldn't really recommend this drug to anyone, most of the pills are cut with ketamine/caffeine/meth
sick.gif

PS: my boy who pushed who i know well enough would never EVER mess with crystal meth came up dirty for that on a test from popping pills

Good topic but I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet because of the replies.

Anyway, a couple people I know tried it and said they're never doing that again.

maybe im just one of those rare indangered species that listened to their peers to never do drugs, but i guess it makes you feel really good since everyonenowadays is on something

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

Originally Posted by young dr0

I don't see it but there is nothin' wrong with jiggin' ...

It puts huge craters in your brain... Try and google some ct scans of people who have abused it, +%%# is no joke. I admit, I have done it a handful of times and I had a blast, but all the H and speed that's in it is awful for you. I would say stick to pot, but I quit that for a job so all I have is my beer these days
eyes.gif
Like the man said aint nothing wrong with a little jiggin. Your girls should've did a half first. It can be a little much the first time.

And as far as what you girl did while she was on it........... I aint even going there.

haha damn, seriously everyone whos done it had a good time. 1st time i heard of a bad trip

supposed to take you to another level that bud just cant. thinkin of tryin it for the glow in the dark tour this week.
smile.gif

Yeah I won't do it because everyone I know that's tried it is kinda out there since they did it.

eyes.gif
You see weird stuff (not hallucinations, its just different)
music is amazing
movies and tv are way more interesting
food is the greatest thing on Earth
you come up with the best ideas
Everything is 10x more funny

That's whats so fun about it

when I'm pillin..i don't even THINK of eating.

when I do eat..it tastes like cardboard, and when I chew it feels like dust in my mouth.

everything else is on point though.

she probaly took something else because when i took E it feels like i took 40 bottles of redbull and all i wanna do is dance

your girl didnt cry because she had a bad trip..she cried because she did something behind your back and is feelin guilty. You already know how broads act whenthey pop the pill.

hahah yeah man i never messed with pills but me and my friends wanted to check out this rave on friday night,
just to see what a rave is like..and man, people over there were trippin balls on E. i guess it has something to do with the lights
and glowsticks..cuz i would see people just sitting there like zombies and some guy putting on a lightshow with glowsticks
in front of them. can anyone explain this trip?

but anyway...here are some pics....believe it or not..this was one of the more normal outfits there.
2rz77ep.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I went to a party last year somtime, and some dude took E and started stripping and playing the guitar. The party was dry and filled with guys. After that Iwas like nah son, il'l stick to herbs.

Back
Top Bottom