a

The bike had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

he says don't call me on the %++*@%% phone and she thinks she just broke up with her boyfriend
roll.gif
Son probably told her he was getting a divorce to smash.

roll.gif
She gets fired and has to leave the house and she says that she doesnt want to be in the house and thats why she's leaving
indifferent.gif
this girl has problems but atleast one less #!@% block in the house

this dude rides a bike
roll.gif
He probably lives nearby anyway, a bike ride down the boardwalk makes more sense than driving most likely.

This girl sucks, dating a married guy, not going to work, then hiding in the bathroom. If I was the boss I would have packed up her garbage bags myself andkicked her out.

Why this Ronnie fool don't put on a goddamn shirt?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Adios Angelina.
pimp.gif

Go back to doing "great things".

In most reality shows they don't allow you to have cell phones, just the house phone, that way they can get all of it on tape.

I think the one with the iPhone was a friend, because the text said "tell her to call me" meaning Angelina

Originally Posted by neverflopped

I don't think Shorty gotta cell either lol
bill simmons brought this up on his podcast...have we seen any of them with a cell phone? they all use the duck phone.

One of them has a iphone... This dude ronnie dancing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

In most reality shows they don't allow you to have cell phones, just the house phone, that way they can get all of it on tape.
This. & if they have cellphones they make them attatch that extra mic thing so they can hear/record the call, so it kinda defeats the point.

Back
Top Bottom