a

"U bring girls when u like another girl" sayyyss whoooo
laugh.gif

the hell is a respectable girl on these types of things? people go there to hook up...didn't she say she was goin there to hook up...

the do what you wanna do is the ultimate set up...and he set himself up with the 'just roommates' line...

Every dude on this show is a clown. I couldn't have none of those females talk to me like that on the show, what are the guys their for to find love?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Every dude on this show is a clown. I couldn't have none of those females talk to me like that on the show, what are the guys their for to find love?

NA that's Joey cheeseballs

We do need tommy cheeseballs on another true life... at least he got into arguments after every night he went out
laugh.gif

Tommy cheeseballs >>> these guys

It's creepy how good at this i am...
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
giancola_s_08wsoc_005.jpg

[/td] [td]#2 Sam Giancola

Year: Senior
Position: Midfield
Height: 5-6
Hometown: Hazlet, N.J.
High School: Raritan[/td] [/tr][/table]
Career: Has started in 41 of 53 career matches as a Pioneer, collecting one assist.

2008: Started all 18 matches as a junior, registering seven shots.

2007: Started eight of 17 matches as a sophomore, collecting her first career point with an assist in the opening 4-0 victory against Manhattanville (9/1/07).

2006: Attended WP, but did not compete during the 2006-07 academic year.

2005: Started 15 of 18 matches as a freshman.

Prior to William Paterson: Was a four-year varsity letterwinner at Raritan H.S. and was named the team's Most Improved Player.

Academics: Majoring in sociology.

http://www.facebook.com/s...id=1700367.2818360610..1

^^^Whoa easy there..next you will know where her house is.
laugh.gif
..at least she's educated to an extent

Back
Top Bottom