a

LOL @ Snookie crying in the bathroom because she's thick
roll.gif
"YOUGOT A FEW ROLLS"
laugh.gif

You know looking back to what I thought about at the 1st 2 episodes to now, it's amazing how my perspective changed.

In the beginning, I thought:
- Sammy, and Vinny to a lesser extent, was going to be the level head in all this. How wrong I was
laugh.gif
, from her Ronnie trauma to her big toe drama.
- Pauly was going to be the biggest D-bag in history, but dude ended up being a cool and stand up guy
ohwell.gif
- Snooks was going to get a train run on her, and she got nothing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

You know looking back to what I thought about at the 1st 2 episodes to now, it's amazing how my perspective changed.

- Sammy, and Vinny to a lesser extent, was going to be the level head in all this. How wrong I was
laugh.gif
- Pauly was going to be the biggest D-bag in history, but dude ended up being a cool and stand up guy
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
You are not alone from the second I saw that hair I was like here comes the biggest douche but dude is mad cool and def the most level headedperson on the whole show.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
You are not alone from the second I saw that hair I was like here comes the biggest douche but dude is mad cool and def the most level headed person on the whole show.
My thoughts exactly. I thought I was going to hate these people and this show but boy was I wrong. I wouldn't mind hanging out with theseguys... one time only though lol

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
You are not alone from the second I saw that hair I was like here comes the biggest douche but dude is mad cool and def the most level headed person on the whole show.
My thoughts exactly. I thought I was going to hate these people and this show but boy was I wrong. I wouldn't mind hanging out with these guys... one time only though lol
Co-sign all of this...

I thought Pauly was gonna be #1 Guido Supreme....
Dude surprised me, doesnt talk smack at all, just a regular dude. Was suprised when he snuff'd dude at the club too.

I overheard this girl trying to decide between watching the season finale or going out, I think she was more decided on watching the show. My old roommate fromwhen I lived on campus was also having the same dilemma
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
Having a cousin with hair just like him that's one of the most down to Earth people I know, allowed me to like Pauly from the start.

Back
Top Bottom