**Aaliyah Appreciation**

The most beautiful elegant woman to ever grace this earth. Beauty, and brains, and grace. In this vapidity of women she stands amongst a true roll model, andin her short time with us, did more than most imagine.

30ms9sh.jpg

one of my first celeb crushes..I swore up and down I would get to meet her
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Flawless beauty nonetheless

11jx6ye.jpg
idd8g1.jpg
1zbxs38.jpg

2unvgc2.jpg

Thing is, she didn't even try. Her beauty radiated from her, she didn't even try. Females nowadays like Cassie, Milian, Minaj ect...They fine, but theytry too hard. Her grace seeped through her soul onto every video/photoshoot ect...To make it even better (for me atleast) Everytime I think of or remember herI am reminded of how fragile even the most gorgeous things are.

Had thus discussion with my girl a fww times and we both agreed, if Aaliyah were still around today Beyonce wouldn't be holding the top spot for R&Bwomen.

Seeing those pics makes me miss her, she was so fine
frown.gif

R.I.P. AALIYAH. Lots of love for ya, will always be one of my first fav. R&B singers

She was beautiful and classy, not like these new trashy musicians....she was a dime in some baggy jeans

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Thing is, she didn't even try. Her beauty radiated from her, she didn't even try. Females nowadays like Cassie, Milian, Minaj ect...They fine, but they try too hard. Her grace seeped through her soul onto every video/photoshoot ect...To make it even better (for me atleast) Everytime I think of or remember her I am reminded of how fragile even the most gorgeous things are.
pretty much.

None of these RnB chickenheads would have jobs if she were still with us today......

She was only 22 when she died too. Such a shame.

Beyonce has filled the void she left quite nicely though.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom