**Aaliyah Appreciation**

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

tired.gif

Gone too soon.

RIP. You'll never be forgotten. MOAR pics!

she wasnt a skeezer, she wasnt a @*!*, not even a !%$!, wasnt out for the money, didnt flaunt her beuty
she coulda been a great role model
smh.gif

Think about this....If she was still alive and the ROC was still together, Dame and HOV would have the 2 baddest females in the game...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

No lie I cried when she died.
frown.gif

Same here. Had her Word Up posters all up in my room, lockers and $+$+, my favorite pic will always be the Tommy Hifliger ad.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

too flat not curvy enough nice face tho
I agree man. Overhyped beauty. I guess since she passed away that is what folks feel obliged to do. She was cute, nothing further. Wasn't sexy in the least bit.

She did leave this earth way too soon though. Wish I could simulate where her career would be right now.Maybe 03 TMAC (Aaliyah) to Kobe (Beyonce). Maybe.
Were not even close to hypin her because of her death. Did you ever see any thing aliyah did before she died? Did you listen to any of her music?Just they way she carried herself was amazing. But your just sharing your own opinion and thats respectable.

tired.gif
I was absolutely devastated when she died..To this day no one compares, or ever will. My hero
frown.gif

*plays Back & Forth*

Originally Posted by Av1r3x

tired.gif
I was absolutely devastated when she died..To this day no one compares, or ever will. My hero
frown.gif

*plays Back & Forth*

I love that song.

*goes to ImeemYoutube*

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Crazy part is she didn't have a huge %#% or big ******* but she was one of the most beautiful people you'll ever see. Like kix said it came from the inside out. She seemed like a genuinely nice person. Plus her stlye with the baggy pants and lil shirts was
pimp.gif
. I think every female was lovin that. Lol

Always thought she was beautiful although a little too petite for me but she was just such a great talent lost to early

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Always thought she was beautiful although a little too petite for me but she was just such a great talent lost to early

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED her style...that !$%@ was so me...to bad my parents wouldn't have let me express myself like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Had thus discussion with my girl a fww times and we both agreed, if Aaliyah were still around today Beyonce wouldn't be holding the top spot for R&B women.

Seeing those pics makes me miss her, she was so fine
frown.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Iunno bout all THAT..

No one has mentioned her voice? "At your best" is my favorite. I feel like she's singing to me. I've always been in love.
frown.gif

One of the tragedies of our time... easily in my Top 10 celebs all-time... stunningly gorgeous, naturally beautiful, amazingly talented....

Rest In Peace Aaliyah Dana Haughton

frown.gif

Her "one in a million" and "the one I gave my heart to" video are two of her best videos imo.

edit: "Journey to the past", she looked very pretty in that video as well.

Back
Top Bottom