Aaliyah x Drake x 40 - Enough Said

Dude also has her birthday tattooed on his ribcage and did he really take a shot at Chris Brown on the track? :smh:

he would have sold Aaliyah out by now just like he did Ginuwine; dude is a herb

The hell are you talking about? You've said this dumb **** twice in here. Tim's been preserving her legacy for a decade.

And then Drake comes and digs up her body for his own self actualization?

Wut are you talking about

The hell are you talking about? You've said this dumb **** twice in here. Tim's been preserving her legacy for a decade.
And then Drake comes and digs up her body for his own self actualization?
Wut are you talking about

perserving her legacy? please it's all about that $$$

what have I said that was dumb? please elaborate

perserving her legacy? please it's all about that $$$
what have I said that was dumb? please elaborate

Its all about money and Tim hasnt put out any of her music for 10 years.

Yet Drake and Blackground jump at the first chance to make a quick buck off of music Tim nor Aaliyah wanted out.

But Tim's to blame? Right.

Yet Drake and Blackground jump at the first chance to make a quick buck off of music Tim nor Aaliyah wanted out.

right because he didn't make a ton of money off her death; he hasn't released any music because quite frankly no one would have cared if he kept releasing stuff

which goes to my Ginuwine reference as soon as he wasn't the cash cow he once was; Timb dropped him like it was nothing and jumped on that pop wagon

Moreover, Dame, who by all accounts is obsessed with making money, hasn't trifled with Aayliah's catalogue since her passing.

I get that Drake's a fan, and "Enough Said" is catchy enough, but some things are better left alone.

Dude also has her birthday tattooed on his ribcage and did he really take a shot at Chris Brown on the track?
mean.gif
That's his area code he got tattooed.
Drake really doesn't have too many bad verses out there. That's impressive to me.
Ain't that the truth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Drake is by far my favorite artist.. #YMCMB forever

.. but this track, pretty weak.. i tried forcing myself to love it, its been on replay for 16 plays already and still nothing lol - that never happens !!!!!

Drake verse was dope.. as always
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
- but this was one of those songs he needed to sing on.. its only right. but whatever its drizzy all day .. lets go
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Timbo was on the radio in VA discussing this.....sounded disgruntled from the short clip I heard.
Link please

Drake is cut from a different cloth. Son has an aaliyah tat....somebody he never met. Thats like j.Cole with a left eye tat lmao. Lame dude but makes good music.

i only like this song because Aaliyah is the truth!! RIP to a legend for real.. the vocals are unreleased vocals timbaland had im sure he has a good load of them

Timbaland nor Dame has the rights to Aaliyahs music...they don't own any of her masters, so kill that noise...honestly, the way Tim has been sounding these past few years, i wouldn't want him in control of this (not without Danja)...not saying i wan't Drake in control of it either, it shouldn't even happen...

Song is cool.

Def put me in the mood to play some Aaliyah.

Like dog, Timbaland is forever the God for the 'We Need A Resolution' beat. Pure excellence. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Still on the fence on this idea..

to me if you want to preserve someone's legacy then you make a whole new audience aware of the artist; Drake is the perfect person to do that for a younger generation who probably just know Aaliyah as a famous singer who died before it was her time

younger people will listen to the Aaliyah and Drake stuff and go back and buy her older catalog; I was in my late teens when Aaliyah died so I associate with her but someone who was 10 probably doesn't really have a vast understanding of what Aaliyah meant

Timbaland nor Dame has the rights to Aaliyahs music...they don't own any of her masters, so kill that noise...honestly, the way Tim has been sounding these past few years, i wouldn't want him in control of this (not without Danja)...not saying i wan't Drake in control of it either, it shouldn't even happen...

Thank you finally somebody has some insight

Yall calling Drake a creep? Stan? Yes. Creep? NO. Yall know that Drake has NO RIGHT TO AALIYAH'S MUSIC AT ALL her family does! He doesnt even have access to these unreleased sessions! Her family happens to like Drake and his music/image and figured he would be a good artist to make posthumous album in honor of her.

Her family gave Drake the unreleased material and recordings and permission to do this album

So if Timb or any one has a problem go at them not Drake

Drake being obsessed with Aaliyah you kinda knew he would say yes to her family

Kinda the same thing with Eminem and Afeni Shakur with the Pac situation

This is like Katherine Jackson coming to Kanye or R.Kelly and saying here goes all Michaels unreleased material he woulda loved for you to continue his legacy with a posthumous album............You think Kanye or Kellz gonna turn it down? NO! They obsessed with MJ

Look into this. Maybe its a reason why her family didnt give Timb this permission and recoding sessions. They waited alllll this time for new rapper to come along. They probably had a falling out or didnt like what they have been hearing lately from Timb. Timb probably woulda made it some pop sounding crap any way. Some of his pop songs are good not taking that from him but thats not what aaliyah needs.

If its a posthumous Aaliayah album I ONLY wanna hear 3 people do it R. Kelly (dude can turn any R&B song into gold), Kanye (no need to explain), or Drake

Beat was trash

And the obsession he has with her is pretty creepy

Last edited:
:lol: The hell are yall talking about Masters? This is unreleased material. The ownership of unreleased non copyrighted music of a dead artists goes to the person in possession of it.

Meaning TImbaland and other producers could have leaked unreleased Aaliyah music if they wanted to.

And now its looking like Aaliyah's family isnt even in support of this project.

“there is no official album being released and supported by the Haughton family.” -Rashad Haughton

So like I thought this was just Drake going rogue

Back
Top Bottom