Ab-Soul - These's Days (Album Thread) New Single - W.W.S.D

I have listened to this album twice. Good album but not as good as Control System....its early but I just feel like it has a many standout tracks as CS. Like CS it really could have benefited from being a shorter album. Take about 3 -4 tracks off this album and its much stronger.

Standout tracks for me are:

Dub Sac
World Runners
Just Have Fun
Closure (great song!!)
Feelin Us

Retailers will not carry hard copies. The hard copies will most likely be available through Top Dawg Ent's bigcartel website.

Waiting to see if they'll have the hard copies ready soon. If they don't within 2 weeks or so I'm gonna just grab it on itunes. For now the leak will hold me over.

The got signed hard copies of everything else on their site and couldn't get these ready in time? smh

I'm liking it a lot and it flows well when you listen straight thru. Gotta agree with everyone that Control System is better so far. A lot of these tracks have to grow on me but I know its just a matter of time.

Last edited:
TDE's production is

so
damn
good

These Days is just another example. They do so many little things with vocals and the instrumentals, often times their most simple beats are their most beautiful :x

So if I'm not using iTunes where do I buy this? Amazon? Can I purchase on iTunes and put the mp3s on my Galaxy?:nerd:

Need a hard copy but I wanna help the first week numbers.

no hard copies??
Just saw someone from TDE tweet that they'll be available in 2015
sick.gif
I hope it won't take that long because I want an actual CD.
I'm going to buy this off iTunes in the meantime.
It said his next project in 2015 will be available at retailers, being a major project.  He wasn't referring to These Days.

This album tho
View media item 1044289
Glad I listened to the whole album. I usually skip songs I alreay heard but then I wouldve missed out on the 4th verse of Tree of Life.

I need a disc to bump in my car. I was wondering why I couldn't find one anywhere. I guess I'll just have to burn it. If it ever comes out on disc I will buy it but I wont pay for DRM. And if iTunes doesnt do DRM, I still want a physical copy.

Last edited:
I have listened to this album twice. Good album but not as good as Control System....its early but I just feel like it has a many standout tracks as CS. Like CS it really could have benefited from being a shorter album. Take about 3 -4 tracks off this album and its much stronger.

Totally agree, this album lacks of some bangers...

I thought Ab-Soul's verse was better than that other guy...

but Ab-Soul's delivery doesn't help him.

I thought Ab-Soul's verse was better than that other guy...

but Ab-Soul's delivery doesn't help him.
On my first listen it really sounded like Ab was coming off the top..

Daylyt verse sounded written for the most part. 

Dope Album..

Can't believe none of yall feeling "Nevermind"..
mean.gif

I swear that's BJ on the hook...dude kills every song with TDE..

"Kush n Corinthians"

"His Pain"

"Studio" 

Back
Top Bottom