Abbott Elementary - October 9th Wednesday on ABC & Hulu

:rofl:

If you smoke and drink don't come next to me
Cuz I'm high off life, don't take no LSD

BARS! 🔥
Everyone's funny except for Quintana
You do know by now that's on purpose right?

You need a straight man in comedy. With all the Office comparisons its obvious her character is Pam.

Pam was never funny :lol:

Also it's Quinta.

Janine's character just doesn't fit. Only thing more out of place was her art teacher friend.

You do know by now that's on purpose right?

You need a straight man in comedy. With all the Office comparisons its obvious her character is Pam.

Pam was never funny :lol:

Also it's Quinta.

You need to work on not responding as if your opinions are fact.

She's just not funny to me period. Not only on this show, she's not funny in any role I've seen her in.

Is it her that's not funny or the writing. I think this character is written to be annoying but kinda lovable. More of a sympathy role. Greg reminds me a lot of Will Smith.

You need to work on not responding as if your opinions are fact.

She's just not funny to me period. Not only on this show, she's not funny in any role I've seen her in.
Nothing I said was an opinion though.

Unless you actually think Pam is funny.

But sure keep repeating the same thing over and over.
Is it her that's not funny or the writing. I think this character is written to be annoying but kinda lovable. More of a sympathy role. Greg reminds me a lot of Will Smith.
I'd say watch season 1 of A Black Lady Sketch Show to see if she's funny

Yeah she's clearly the Pam, but Quinta is a much better comedic actress than Jenna Fischer. Some of the hate Pam used to get is they tried to stretch comedic Michael or Jim type stuff for her but it didn't come off as funny, just cruel.

It's like they took the Michael Scott character and split it in two

Ava is the funny/disrespectful part and Janine is the sad/sympathetic part

Janine has so many little lines that remind me of "I love inside jokes...love to be part of one someday" :lol:

Which is funny to me...don't really think she's supposed to be a character that makes you constantly laugh out loud

Ava is so funny and so unprofessional. I don't like how she picks on Janine tho.

Melissa want all the smoke.

I didn't know Barbara was the mom from Moesha. I never watched it.

"Fruit should not be hot" Boiled chicken sandwich :smh::lol: Dude eats like a toddler or someone on the spectrum.

Reminds me of all the goofy things that don't need to be combined like deep frying everything, fruity pebble syrup, burgers that use donuts for buns etc. Stuff that belongs at a fair/carnival and no where else.

Back
Top Bottom