Abby Dawson is gonna be out of a job soon....vol. *whispers* That's not harrassing

She was wrong... she should've just told him; no one's going to see you, you may want to set up an appointment.
she said come back in an hour... dude said he would rather just wait in the waiting room....

you didn't read the story or listen to the audio huh

SOUNDS FISHY...
like if the student really cared about their ed plan they'd have set something up... NOT WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR

anyone whose been to college knows you got to either;

A) set up an appointment to meet with a counselor,... which could take weeks to months depending on what time of the school year it is

Or...

B) come in during "DROP IN" hours, "IF" THE COUNSELORS HAVE DROP IN HOURS...

In any case, if you maintain a good relationship with your counselors they're happy to see you WHENEVER.

But if you mull around for over a year, and decide to show up when you want without an appointment you're not going to be a PRIORITY

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK A PERSON'S JOB IS, THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT GOES.

She was wrong... she should've just told him; no one's going to see you, you may want to set up an appointment.
if you read, dude has been tryig to get an appointment with her since last year. she has been ducking and dodging him

Shoulda just came to GSU. After you declare your major, you can generate an academic evaluation online and every class you need is listed, even separated by categories.

Extremely useful. Never used an advisor.

But this situation is foul.

Last edited:
Okay, I went back and read the story...

He may not be lazy, but he did use some TIME HO Verbage in one of the messages to ABBY

Same thing happened to me.........

I'm taking a Stats Class, and the instructor uses "YAHOO GROUPS". Which is like trying to read ALIEN WRITING sometimes.

I couldn't find the right documents to download, and I almost fell into the pool of students who didn't do any work because none of the assignments were in the right place.

As much as I wanted to blame the teacher, I came to the realization that other people came before me and passed the class.

I had to do my own work though. Had to do my own work.

But I'm glad ABBY DAWSON fired or is getting fired, because she was playing the whole "I GAVE YOU THE ANSWERS YOU WANTED, YOU GOT TO FIND THEM!" crap, instead of just giving him the answers. I dealt with dodgy people like this in the Military, and in the Business world, man you need to DODGE THEM!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom