Abducted in Plain Sight - Netflix (WTH)

I was told about this documentary...Abducted In Plain Sight

One of the most distrubing thing to watch...

20 minutes into this thing, I was mind blown...

Couldn’t believe that this actually happened.

The most naive parents next to the R.Kelly scandals...

Pedophilla, Manipulation, homosexual sexual act, kidnapping, aliens...the list goes on...

Scumbag brother is a scumbag too...

Anybody peeped this?

It documents the story of the Broberg family who, against the backdrop of the '70s, were manipulated and ultimately plagued by their trusted neighbour and friend Robert 'B' Berchtold. Unbeknownst to them – at least at first – he had been grooming one of the daughters, 12-year-old Jan

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/...-plain-sight-jan-broberg-documentary-netflix/

Last edited:
This father got the Frye guy beat for taking one for the team...

4F49A173-BB18-4A46-A1B3-4AA716073C87.jpeg

Vs

690B4832-058D-409E-8590-F286E7D9FEBB.jpeg

dog, idk if it was just the times back then or just this fool as family. **** is mindblowing, dumbass people.

i wanna slap the taste outta the dad. weak *** fool.

Last edited:
dog, idk if it was just the times back then or just this fool as family. **** is mindblowing, dumbass people.

i wanna slap the taste outta the dad. weak *** fool.

I was thinking the same thing...Didn’t they find it odd that this guy only wanted to take Jan on a “horseback riding” trip but not with the girls as a whole...

I just can’t believe this stuff is even real...

ohhhh helllll nah homeboy was getting groovy with the moms and dads. what type of foolishness. smh.

this got to be the dumbest **** ive ever witness.

ohhhh helllll nah homeboy was getting groovy with the moms and dads. what type of foolishness. smh.

this got to be the dumbest **** ive ever witness.

Watched it last night. Kinda speechless at the negligence & stupidity of the parents. They should have been held accountable something major by the FBI. Instead the mom gets to cash in on a book deal with the daughter later in life?? Nah.

B was something SICK. Crazy how lenient the law was back then considering how often he was able to avoid true punishment.

Can't believe this dude jerked him off because he "needed to be relieved" :wow::rofl:

Watched it last night. Kinda speechless at the negligence & stupidity of the parents. They should have been held accountable something major by the FBI. Instead the mom gets to cash in on a book deal with the daughter later in life?? Nah.

B was something SICK. Crazy how lenient the law was back then considering how often he was able to avoid true punishment.

Can't believe this dude jerked him off because he "needed to be relieved" :wow::rofl:

I just don’t understand how they allow this man to stay with them 4x a week (alone with the daughter) while he had a whole wife and kids next door. Smh

Yooooo these folks are dumb as a sack of poop
:rofl: aducted by aliens????
The dad having a fyre festival moment :lol:
The mom too
this wild

Watched this with a chick the other day.

Dude was wild, had the mom, pops, and unfortunately the daughter on lock.

When they got to the aliens part I lost it. That was some really sick ****, u can tell that would have crazy long term repercussions on the daughter.

Wild that dude even showed up to some of the later in life things, pops should’ve been put a bullet in that fool.

Watched this with a chick the other day.

Dude was wild, had the mom, pops, and unfortunately the daughter on lock.

When they got to the aliens part I lost it. That was some really sick ****, u can tell that would have crazy long term repercussions on the daughter.

Wild that dude even showed up to some of the later in life things, pops should’ve been put a bullet in that fool.
yo i had to cut it off
just was too crazy
and i felt i wasn't :lol: too much at the situation
i turned it off at the part when they got back home
after the kidnapping and dude appeared in her room
with that recoding playing

Homie had her fooled with “the mission”.

It’s crazy I used to teach so I sometimes over estimate how much kids really know at that age. Maybe it’s just that kids are smarter these days but man she fell for that whole alien thing, hook, line, and sinker.

Had me like

Homie had her fooled with “the mission”.

It’s crazy I used to teach so I sometimes over estimate how much kids really know at that age. Maybe it’s just that kids are smarter these days but man she fell for that whole alien thing, hook, line, and sinker.

Had me like
u know i can get the lil girl getting fooled
BUT
he got the dad to give him a hand job :rofl:
that cleanup afterward had to be awkward :rofl:

Yeah that dad was wilding for sure.

Honestly if I were pops the only way I’d let them do a doc is if I already put that dude out of his misery. No way I’m letting y’all make a movie about how dude just molested my entire family.

I’m curious to know if the parents are still married....

And you can look at the mother and see that she was in love with that sicko. Smh

I’m curious to know if the parents are still married....

And you can look at the mother and see that she was in love with that sicko. Smh

No bs if he took his wife back he an extreme sucka. I don’t care if kids are involved. Two people with such clearly poor decision making skills should not be married.

AB3956E4-E432-4B49-8E39-5B83D00584F6.gif

No lie I had a minor anxiety attack watching this last night :smh:

The folks are 1000% complicit. It’s not possible to be that ******ed.

Back
Top Bottom