Abercrombie & Fitch....Possible Job??

Im in HS and they were standing in my lunch handing out papers...about Casting or something of the sort

I had to give my name and phone number....

If you work there...are you allowed to have long hair/dreads...?

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated...

Beast
alien.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

You can't be ugly.

I think that's the only thing they care about.
QFT ... I hear they look for model looking people, I think they even require a picture even before you go in for the interview...

I worked there for 7 months and they will absolutely not hire you if you're a guy with long hair. They have a specific criteria they go by and are asstrict as nazis.

You'll get the job as long as you provide two letters of reference from people who can testify to how much of a douche you can be.

dont do it. its not worth it even if you get hired they wont give hours out AT ALL theres so many people working for one store that you'll be lucky to work1 day out of the week every week

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

You'll get the job as long as you provide two letters of reference from people who can testify to how much of a douche you can be.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the criteria.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

i got a cousin that's a manager there that can refer me... besides the douche part i think he can put in a word for me
happy.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

You can't be ugly.

QFT ... I hear they look for model looking people, I think they even require a picture even before you go in for the interview...

See thats what i thought too till I once saw a girl working there with her huge gut hanging out between her A&F jeans and polo.
laugh.gif
No, shewasn''t pregnant. I think every paycheck you get has to be spent in the store because it seems like every employee is always wearing clothes fromthere. You can' wear the same outfit every day.

We aren't stereotyping you OP..but they will.
Dreads/twists...not going to work at A&F. I've never seen a model or employee with them.

if they were talking about casting, i don't think that has anything to do with working there...

wouldn't that be modeling...?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Dreads/twists...not going to work at A&F. I've never seen a model or employee with them.
naw im talking like the dreads= fat nasty twists usually associated with a "gangster"

I'm the total opposite that's all i'm implying

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by AJChick23

naw im talking like the dreads= fat nasty twists usually associated with a "gangster"

I'm the total opposite that's all i'm implying
Just post pics of your hair.

I worked there for about 2 years a long long time ago, easiest job in the world and the female co-workers were all
pimp.gif

If you're ugly you'll def work in the stock room, either way its easy work. I worked on the floor and stock and the stock room is far easier.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

You can't be ugly.

See thats what i thought too till I once saw a girl working there with her huge gut hanging out between her A&F jeans and polo.
laugh.gif
No, she wasn''t pregnant. I think every paycheck you get has to be spent in the store because it seems like every employee is always wearing clothes from there. You can' wear the same outfit every day.

thats a requirement of most places like that...

Originally Posted by Rawk On

dreClark wrote:

You can't be ugly.

laugh.gif
No, she wasn''t pregnant.

I think every paycheck you get has to be spent in the store because it seems like every employee is always wearing clothes from there. You can' wear the same outfit every day.

alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom