Abercrombie & Fitch....Possible Job??

• Guys can't have facial hair.
  • If you're on the floor, you'll have to wear A&F clothing. If you're in the stockroom, they're a little more lenient.
  • You always have to wear the current season's colors.
  • The girls
    pimp.gif
  • They have the same damn techno CD on infinite repeat on the floor, stockroom has slightly better music.
  • Kid Cudi worked at A&F.

When your hired you have to buy some of their clothes but I believe you get 40-50% off.

Afterwords its the usual employee 30% off.

Originally Posted by Yeezy St Laurent

• Guys can't have facial hair.
  • If you're on the floor, you'll have to wear A&F clothing. If you're in the stockroom, they're a little more lenient.
  • You always have to wear the current season's colors.
  • The girls
    pimp.gif
  • They have the same damn techno CD on infinite repeat on the floor, stockroom has slightly better music.
  • Kid Cudi worked at A&F.
i like the environment but it doesn't matter cause i have dreads

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

We aren't stereotyping you OP..but they will.
Dreads/twists...not going to work at A&F. I've never seen a model or employee with them.
naw im talking like the dreads= fat nasty twists usually associated with a "gangster"

I'm the total opposite that's all i'm implying
Just post pics of your hair
Just cut your hair or shut up

Ganster
smh.gif

Talk about stereotypes
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

We aren't stereotyping you OP..but they will.
Dreads/twists...not going to work at A&F. I've never seen a model or employee with them.
naw im talking like the dreads= fat nasty twists usually associated with a "gangster"

I'm the total opposite that's all i'm implying
Just post pics of your hair
Just cut your hair or ###%

Ganster
smh.gif

Talk about stereotyping
tired.gif
no im talking about what they'd think

also that of someone who A) doesnt care about appearance or B) doesn't take care of their hair....

clothes aren't the only thing douchey. word i heard was no black is sold there or can be worn. guys need flip-flops or chucks -_-............and youcan't really do anything if someone just grabs a bag of clothes and walks out for free.

Back
Top Bottom