About that Nickelodeon rumor... "TeenNick goes retro with '90s programming"

^^^ man id love to see some pete & pete
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Its for those that can't find anything late at night on TV that'll watch and re-live a part of their childhood

Nobody is gonna have a planned session to watch these shows again
You watch hockey tho.........

When does this start?

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Its for those that can't find anything late at night on TV that'll watch and re-live a part of their childhood

Nobody is gonna have a planned session to watch these shows again
You watch hockey tho.........

When does this start?

Man they need to bring back Nick GaS..

All the OG game shows like Nick Arcade and Legends Of The Hidden Temple etc was shown on there 24/7.

Man they need to bring back Nick GaS..

All the OG game shows like Nick Arcade and Legends Of The Hidden Temple etc was shown on there 24/7.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

frown.gif

Pete and Pete can be seen on itunes and its on dvd season 1-2 3 will be released fall of this year. Most of these shows ppl are saying are able to be streamed online and/or on dvd.

frown.gif

Pete and Pete can be seen on itunes and its on dvd season 1-2 3 will be released fall of this year. Most of these shows ppl are saying are able to be streamed online and/or on dvd.

Originally Posted by LDJ

frown.gif

I'm not gonna pay some money hungry @$%!#! (nickelodeon) to watch a show that was stolen from my childhood and was free when it came out. thats like saying we should pay to watch every t.v show from now on i.e american idol or the simpsons or family guy (who's to say they won't end up trying to do that, i wouldn't put it past the damn dirty apes word to
Spoiler [+]
9ef16d64152a72d80ce1d89ca0a204919ba024e3_r.jpg
) p.s
Spoiler [+]
How much coke did charlie sheen snort?

enough to kill two and a half men

Originally Posted by LDJ

frown.gif

I'm not gonna pay some money hungry @$%!#! (nickelodeon) to watch a show that was stolen from my childhood and was free when it came out. thats like saying we should pay to watch every t.v show from now on i.e american idol or the simpsons or family guy (who's to say they won't end up trying to do that, i wouldn't put it past the damn dirty apes word to
Spoiler [+]
) p.s
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by LDJ

frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
) p.s
Spoiler [+]

Who said you had to pay..... You can watch/own all those shows the same way ppl own/use software/music/video games...
wink.gif
. Owning pete and pete for free>waiting staying up till 2am just to watch and not being able to see the episode you want.

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by LDJ

frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
) p.s
Spoiler [+]

Who said you had to pay..... You can watch/own all those shows the same way ppl own/use software/music/video games...
wink.gif
. Owning pete and pete for free>waiting staying up till 2am just to watch and not being able to see the episode you want.

Back
Top Bottom