? about the 17s

has anyone used the 17s for bball. is it a good bball shoe, and if it is do you put on the cover strap or not?? thanks in advance

I kind of hate that about the 17's i like them with the cover on, but when i walk with them the cover falls right off, and the shoes looks weird with outit. (I got the og's)

What happened to this post, it was deleted now its back?

I havnt balled in my 17's yet but they definitely look like they haved already been worn hard, the right shoe came soooo crease like someone took a fivemile jog in them. the soles were perfectly clean though and the laces were still tied like they were deadstock. so i dont know.

The flap on these is defintely made to be worn off court, as with the 16's. MJ wanted the shoe to be both an on court shoe, but have the ability to put theflap on and wear them in more formal occasions.

yea when these first came out everyone was playing ball in them and loved the shoes. but like everyone else said the cover has to go if you are gonna play inthem.

Very uncomfortable shoe to ball in imo. In fact they are the worst jordan sig shoe Ive ever played with.

^ dont listen to this guy. one of the better jordans to ball in. i have the ogs and the cdp package. love the ogs best jordan balling shoe next to the xiv andthen everything else...one of the better performers from jb

Forefoot cushioning is (imo) a little lacking, other than that they're a pretty good shoe.

Follow the link holdenmichael has posted and you'll find my encapsulated review about them but I would go half size up if you're getting the Collezioneversion of the XVIIs. Even though I haven't balled in my Collezione XVIIs, I can already tell they'll be a notch down from the OGs so if it'spossible at all, try to get OGs.

Originally Posted by juschiang

Follow the link holdenmichael has posted and you'll find my encapsulated review about them but I would go half size up if you're getting the Collezione version of the XVIIs. Even though I haven't balled in my Collezione XVIIs, I can already tell they'll be a notch down from the OGs so if it's possible at all, try to get OGs.
what he said.. i have both.. i felt like the og's performed better than the cdp's

i've hooped in my cdp 17s for the past 3 weeks or so and they've done alot of good for me.. i was ballin in promodels before that and my feet alwayshurt when i was done and then i started playin in my flips and that was just not good at all.. but the cdp 17 are nice to play in imo.. but everybodys opinionwill differ on this because everybodys body is made different..

i just copped the collezione pair, and i hate that i have wide feet and its impossible to see what it would look like if the covers were on....
frown.gif

never balled in them but i would imagine it wouldn't be the most comfortable shoes to wear to ball in

Back
Top Bottom