About to go to MIAMI during spring break week any suggestions?

So I'm going to Miami for Spring Break, never been there before... does anyone know any nice club spots ? Or can any one recommend me a nice hotel rightby the beach?

Edit: I think you are destined for Palm springs, get a refund, and hop on a bus to Palm Springs

Bingo!

simps
smh.gif
smh.gif

not to thread jack

but i got a homeboy thats from miami..and he invited me to go down there with him for his 21st b day in february..cant wait
pimp.gif

he's mentioned a club called passions..and he's also said the hotels right on ocean drive..i think thats the main street..idk..but he said they'redirty and super expensive

You should visit all the tourist spots... Opa-Locka, Overtown, Lil Haiti, Carol City > Miami Bch..

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

not to thread jack

but i got a homeboy thats from miami..and he invited me to go down there with him for his 21st b day in february..cant wait
pimp.gif

he's mentioned a club called passions..and he's also said the hotels right on ocean drive..i think thats the main street..idk..but he said they're dirty and super expensive
Passions is at the Hard Rock, it's strictly 21 and over and fairly expensive but
pimp.gif
nonetheless.

Well I'm 22.. I'm going with a couple of friends that are 21 and up. We're basically trying to find a decent place to stay at .. affordable cost..trying to stay somewhere near the beach.. nice clubs that are known.. and fun spots to hang out at. I'm planning on being there from March 17th to March21st.. is everything walking distance? or should i rent a car? take a taxi? thanks.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

not to thread jack

pimp.gif

he's mentioned a club called passions..and he's also said the hotels right on ocean drive..i think thats the main street..idk..but he said they're dirty and super expensive

haha i was in passions last week!

Originally Posted by MissDivaSB

Well I'm 22.. I'm going with a couple of friends that are 21 and up. We're basically trying to find a decent place to stay at .. affordable cost.. trying to stay somewhere near the beach.. nice clubs that are known.. and fun spots to hang out at. I'm planning on being there from March 17th to March 21st.. is everything walking distance? or should i rent a car? take a taxi? thanks.
well if your lookin for a hotel on the beach dont go to mia or ft lauderdale beach bc you will be comin out the pocket! maybe hollywood beach, anddef rent a car unless your ready to walk a marathon! stop by hard rock lets go to "passions" lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

You should visit all the tourist spots...Opa-Locka, Overtown, Lil Hati, Carol City > Miami Bch..

RIP

wear a NT shirt so we could get some publicity and identify your body when the miami homicide detectives need it done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

You should visit all the tourist spots... Opa-Locka, Overtown, Lil Haiti, Carol City > Miami Bch..
roll.gif
roll.gif
if you ever come to LA you should go hang out in compton with a blue dress on then visit the jungle make sure too bring a camera too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ReTroJs10

Originally Posted by FLAboiDOLPH

roll.gif
roll.gif
if you ever come to LA you should go hang out in compton inglewood with a blue dress on then visit the jungle make sure too bring a camera too
grin.gif
fixed

please, come up north riviera beach, lake worth, dunbar PJs, etc
grin.gif

but seriously theres always stuff to do in MIA, just sucks when the gits from HS are on break

Bring a good amount of money and condoms. You could walk around down there but if you're trying to go somewhere else then you'd need to rent a car imo.

get on craigslist and google and find a condo for rent. we had a condo like 2 blocks off the ocean...4 of us. way cheaper than a hotel and the pad wasactually fly. 2 stories. aint have to spend dough on food either just copped groceries that were easy to fix quick then hopped on our scooters or walked tothe beach every day

Back
Top Bottom