******* about to reveal names......

Strong SN to post ratio.
laugh.gif

Im surprised the industry is still going strong. Like theres that many people still paying for pron?

most of the ppl that upload the copywritten stuff is overseas. there isn't going to be much coming out (pun intended)
ya think they really going to get anything from some guy in Russia uploading blacked videos? :lol:

i've uploaded a couple of amateur stuff for fun :lol:

Last edited:
I don't upload vids nor have an account, but props to the dudes that do, cause without them paying for scenes and uploading them, I couldn't watch

Last edited:
I dont upload nuffin, just bussin suds to ashleyalban when i need too [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Gotta respect the brave men who upload that stuff.
I don't know why but I feel like you gotta be a real weirdo to upload.   I thank them for their service though
Yeah on one hand I'm like if you somehow paid or have access to all of this premium prob why go through all that time uploading it like some super weirdo? Not even amateur stuff

But then on the other hand I'm like I'm happy somebody uploaded that full ******** scene I'd only see as an ad/gif.

I don't know why but I feel like you gotta be a real weirdo to upload.   I thank them for their service though

Even weirder are cats who leave comments under videos.

yeah that's bizzare
It's real weird when you read then. They can get real racist like YouTube comments or really weird where they're discussing the vid, critiquing it or talking to the chick in the vid as if she's the one that uploaded it :lol:

Im surprised the industry is still going strong. Like theres that many people still paying for pron?

Dudes be out here paying for "premium" snaps from regular degular broads. Go on tumblr all the women getting naked on there selling 5 for 10 pics like they the local weed man. It's truly a pathetic state of affairs.

That's more of the amateurs and women who put out their own content though. He's talking about the industry and movie studios who are still in business.

Even weirder are cats who leave comments under videos.

saw a post on 9gag or something where someone asked how do to some calculus homework on *******'s comment section and someone helped them solve it :lol: don't really feel like googling for this story at work :lol:

Last edited:
That's more of the amateurs and women who put out their own content though. He's talking about the industry and movie studios who are still in business.

Proves my point. Dudes out here paying for simple pics for amateurs hell yea they still paying for pros too

Proves my point. Dudes out here paying for simple pics for amateurs hell yea they still paying for pros too

Well the individual performers are the ones benefitting from that and getting the money. Even though so much content is being uploaded illegally there are still pron addicts who will buy dvds and pay for streaming services from the studios / websites.

Back
Top Bottom