Accelerated schools vs. regular colleges vol. graduate in 16 months

Has anybody gone to an accelerated college where you graduate faster than you would going to a regular school or even a cc? I know credits don't transfer over and they're more expensive but what are the benefits? and would an employer look negatively at the fact that the program in general is shortened...? any input is appreciated..

if money is an issue just go to a cc for 2 years then transfer to a state school

networking while in college is one of the most overlooked things in shaping your career

in addition the career center can be extremely valuable

Originally Posted by the north west

if money is an issue just go to a cc for 2 years then transfer to a state school

networking while in college is one of the most overlooked things in shaping your career

in addition the career center can be extremely valuable
The money isn't an issue. My main concern and thing that attracted me the most was that I could get a degree in less time than I would now. (Im currently enrolled in a cc)

People graduating from the accelerated programs flooding the job market not really learning the material then getting jobs and screwing up because they dont know what they're doing.

honestly you could do the same thing at a cc if you're on your grind. Just go to one that offers winter and summer classes .... hell in ny the cuny system offers two summer sessions, that way you clean up on prereqs and technically get out in three semesters

Don't do it. Waste of time and money. Trust, you won't get near the same amount of knowledge and experiences unless you go to a 4 year college.

Back
Top Bottom