Accutane?

I just got prescribed Accutane by my dermatologist, I just got blood work cleared and I'm starting the Accutane tomorrow.

Has anyone here had experience with Accutane?

I was skeptical at first but I know a couple people who used it and had great results, and my doctor assured me that the side effects are mild. I'm more worried about it not working, because at this point I'm so ready to get rid of Acne.

best medicine out there for it, its powerful.

in 6 months you're feel like a new person.

Last edited:
best decision of your life. i took accutane when i was 20 because i had stubborn mild acne that just wouldnt go away. nothing crazy, but i didnt want anything on my face. 7 yrs later my face looks flawless which im very thankful for. i see people that waited too long and the acne scarred their skin like crazy. i get like 2 pimples a year. only side effects i remember dealing with were chapped lips and like 1 or 2 blood noses throughout the entire course. it feels weird getting complemented on your skin when youve delt with acne your entire life.

Last edited:

best medicine out there for it, its powerful.

in 6 months you're feel like a person.
You should write a book my dude ...

It's like you know everything about anything! LMAO

Although you was wrong in the bikers vs RR, still! 

I just got prescribed Accutane by my dermatologist, I just got blood work cleared and I'm starting the Accutane tomorrow.

Has anyone here had experience with Accutane?

I was skeptical at first but I know a couple people who used it and had great results, and my doctor assured me that the side effects are mild. I'm more worried about it not working, because at this point I'm so ready to get rid of Acne.
[h4]  [/h4]
[h4]Call your doctor right away if you notice any of these side effects:[/h4]
Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing

Blistering, peeling, red skin rash

Bloody urine

Changes in vision or hearing

Dark-colored urine or pale stools, loss of appetite, yellow skin or eyes

Feeling depressed or like you want to hurt yourself or others

Fever, chills, cough, sore throat, and body aches

Seizures

Severe diarrhea, stomach pain, or bleeding from your rectum

Sudden and severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, fever, lightheadedness

Sudden or severe headache, dizziness, faintness, problems with vision, speech, or walking

Unusual bleeding, bruising, or weakness

Back
Top Bottom