Acoustic Music Post...Post Your Favorite Songs

I kno NTers have to enjoy more then just rap

my personal favorite acoustic song, this is new version

David Ryan Harris - Pretty Girl...check it out
pimp.gif

Truthfully, most of my favorite music is either acoustic or acoustic-based, but here's what I'm spinning right now:

^ well i kno the one dude has an electric guitar in my video but it's close enough, most other verisons i have is totally acoustic

feists gatekeeper performed live...

they arent really an acoustic band..but this song is nice

"Nutshell" by Alice In Chains has to be my favorite acoustic song ever.

- Tical.

God damn, "Everlong" is such a beautiful song, and the acoustic is by far greater than the electric. Good choice.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by WhiteJoeYoung

the stone live on Charlie Rose! great choice vols

Such an amazing song and performance. I play guitar and still can't get over the idea of how hard this song is to play and sing at the same time.

Whenever I see someone with an avy of a person with a guitar I think it's JJBrad, what happened to that guy?

My favorite Dave Matthews song in acoustic.
pimp.gif

This song still gets constant play. Plus it's one of like 7 songs I know on the guitar.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Not really acoustic..but whatever..this is raw

�You sir, are awesome in my book.
Buckethead is my favorite of all time. That version of Padmasana is so incredible, kills the studio version. Look upthe "Soothsayer" video on youtube at the same show. (At Mishawaka)

Originally Posted by ciph4

Whenever I see someone with an avy of a person with a guitar I think it's JJBrad, what happened to that guy?

Word to everything.

JJ straight disappeared. I remember seeing his name in like every thread, back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom