Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

Calling someone irrelevant is stupid because someone's relevance is completely opinion based.

Him being a dust head isn't an opinion it's a known fact, like X smoking crack, it is what it is.

Keep right on reaching tho.

Like "tyga" and drake are drug free. It's nothing but a way to dismiss someone. No reach needed, ghost still making good music.

Calling someone irrelevant is stupid because someone's relevance is completely opinion based.

Him being a dust head isn't an opinion it's a known fact, like X smoking crack, it is what it is.

Keep right on reaching tho.
I'm pretty sure homie was serious. As in dust them off Cuz they're so old.

Does him being a "dust head" (do cats even do that **** anymore?
laugh.gif
) and not 25 (he ain't 95 either) mean he's not capable of violence?

If a Ghost fan was in here talking about Bronson being fat, it wouldn't be at all relevant to the conversation. So neither is any of that.

With that said, Ghost out here looking ridiculous in this vid. Saddens me that vets need to resort to this new jack behavior.

And Bronson really should have chosen his words more carefully. I rock with both of them.

I really just came in here to post this though....

BIG BODY BES
‏@BigBodyBesNYC

THEY DONT MAKE WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE ACTS OF VIOLENCE I WILL COMMIT TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF @ActionBronson
Does Bid Body Bes have street cred? Srs question.

He's throwing dirt on himself, he's 45 and supposed to be an OG and he just made a video looking like a bird.

Background music and all.

If anything he should've just stepped to Bronson man to man and its whatever.

But instead he made a weird video wearing a jacket indoors during the summer telling on himself?

This is what an OG does?

AB let ESPN put the battery in his back. That's something you just shouldn't do. :{

Bes is a funny guy.

chick crazy but it is funny how he had all the words in the dictionary to talk down on that woman.....but hush when a grown man say the same **** 

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom