Action Bronson - Only For Dolphins

This dudes bars be so nonsensical amd left field you can help but :lol: :pimp:
Dude said he "in the Porsche and the seats are made of mastodon
Got in an accident and now he got a plastic arm" :rofl:

Last edited:
tape is flames, 

lol not sure about the commercials.....but if he getting paid off em bronsolini might have revolutionized the music game

Whole tape is really dope... He delivered again.,

9-24-13 is on another level

The WCBS fm interludes are classic if youre a New Yorker :pimp:

Last edited:
I played it through in the whip earlier.  Very smooth!  Rolling Thunder 
smokin.gif

:smokin

I can't even put into words....I truley think dude was put here for my entertainment.... I mean, how can a fat white cook, with a giant beard and herb habit not love dude...

Bronsalino may be the realest dude I never met. Straight fire mixtape, and straight comedy interview :lol:

The rap Dennis the menace, with Dennis Rodmans in Venice, inventive, she took a bump and started dancing like Elaine Benes :lol: :pimp:

wtf yo?! Im on track 5 now, n this **** ridiculous b. I felt like i shoulda paid for this. Dis already better than 80% of what dropped this yr. N Im on track 5 yo. wtf.....

"Acid in the efffin headband, get the bead pan. Im sh****n' on myself and you the on that gotta clean it,.. while I lay there, just to get some RayBans"

then starts off again wit , "the kid caught herpes from the Rabbi..." wtf yo. :smh:

Last edited:
:smokin

I can't even put into words....I truley think dude was put here for my entertainment.... I mean, how can a fat white cook, with a giant beard and herb habit not love dude...

I had to read this like 10 times before I fully understood :lol:

:lol:

Posted a pic of me and Fandango in NTWT a few months back.... first dude quoted it with a Bronson line :lol:

I can't stop listening to this joint....

"Yes Mr. Baklava as I cartwheeled into an aqua car"
:rofl:

Action makes me wonder if he really is a goon.

He's one of those dudes that you can't tell if he's playing or if he's dead *** serious. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom