Actors/Comedians who are not funny to you

Bobby lee, straight up.One of the few asian males on television and hes always playing the ***** role. Hate that guy

Don't know much about this guy. That one scene in Harold & Kumar when he's asking Harold about investment banking has me rolling every time though. :rofl:

Yeah, he's in Dallas this weekend- and I go to the improve a lot so they sent me an email for basically free tickets. No thanks improv
you get some perks if you hit the improv on the regular?

the one in addison is literally two lights from the crib... i've been out there a few times but i had no knowledge of this...

:nerd: :nerd:

Is it weird that I don't mess with Jerry Seinfeld but I think Larry David is hilarious?
laugh.gif
Curb Your Enthusiasm > Seinfield 

..I tried to watch, I just hate the music and his stand up act at the beginning. Larry wrote Seinfield for Jerry, and I think those situations were Larry's not Jerry's...which is why I probably never found the show funny.

Bobby lee, straight up.One of the few asian males on television and hes always playing the ***** role. Hate that guy
True. He is annoying. Plus he blew his cousin by his own admission, so that doesn't help my opinion of him.

Hangover guy is better in other roles...along with "Harold and Kumar" and "Knocked Up", he was a marriage counselor in...Couples' Retreat(?)...and I thought his scene was funny. He's fine as long as he knows his role and makes a minimal appearance.

Is it fair to say that Kevin Hart is Dane Cook in a variant colorway?

Curb Your Enthusiasm > Seinfield 

..I tried to watch, I just hate the music and his stand up act at the beginning. Larry wrote Seinfield for Jerry, and I think those situations were Larry's not Jerry's...which is why I probably never found the show funny.

Seinfeld is essentially a watered down CYE. If you watched Curb first, you will definitely be disappointed in Seinfeld.

Is it weird that I don't mess with Jerry Seinfeld but I think Larry David is hilarious? :lol:

I'm the exact same way :lol: my dad loves Seinfeld and I can't get through 2 episodes...but curb your enthusiasm is my show...I don't even know how to explain it

how old are you? when i was younger i thought seinfeld was HORRIBLE and didnt understand it. my dad watched it like crazy but when i got a little older and watched it with him i loved it. One of my fav shows ever. CYE is amazing but probably because its explicit too :lol:

I don't get The Hangover. People seem to love that movie and I just thought it was obnoxious. Maybe I'm too old? I don't know.

I love comedy. Shows I like are Sunny In Philadelphia and Arrested Development. Favorite comedians are Dave Attell, Patrice O'Neal, Bill Burr, and Dave Chappelle. I also still love watching 40 year old virgin.

all these guys suck imo and they ruin any bit they are ever in.

Fred Armisen

Jason Segel

Dane Cook

Ken Jeong

Jack Black

Steve Harvey

Marlon Wayans

John cena
Gabriel Iglesias
Kevin hart after10 minutes
Mike epps......was nevrr funny past all bout dem benjamins

No. The only movie that has gave me a few laughs was Land of the Lost lol

Out of all the Will Ferrell movies, this is the one that gave you some laughs?! 0]
Talladega Nights? Anchorman? Old School? Step Brothers? His small part in Wedding Crashers? Heck I would even pick Elf over Land of the Lost

*Kanye Shrug*

I don't find funny:
Dane Cook
Sarah Silverman
Lampanelli
Tracy Morgan (only liked Hustle Man from him)
DL Hughley
Carlos Mencia
None of the "Queens of Comedy"

I actually like Kevin Hart and Katt Williams, but their bits do get old and jokes can sometimes be very similar to previous ones already told.
All the people I like have been named (Chappelle, Bernie, etc), but I am interesting in hearing about one I haven't seen listed yet to see where you guys put him.

What are people's thoughts on Steve Harvey? Edit: I see someone added him as I typed this, haha

Last edited:
according to what? That dude is terrible IMO - he did have a lot of followers- I dont get why though

I think because he connected to the young mainstream audience. Wasn't his tour like a year or two ago one of the biggest in recent years. I think he may just be on a haitus now.

Jerry Seinfeld
Tracy Morgan (I really tried liking him)
KAT WILLIAMS (Never thought he was funny)
Jack Black
Sarah Silverman
Mike Epps
The Wayans Brothers.

Tracy Morgan (He does more modern day Black Face than comedy)

D.L. Hugely (sp?)

Kevin Hart

It's only like one funny Wayans brother..

I don't know why they're referred to collectively like they all got it. 

Back
Top Bottom