ACURA! 09 TL Vs. 08 TL

If you get the 09, make sure it's the SH-AWD model. I'd pick the 07-08 TL Type-S. I have an 05 with navi and it's great with the maintenance that Ikeep up with.

I had a black 04 TL and loved it. I would take that car back any day.

The new TL I actually like too. When I first saw pics of it, it was ok, but the more I've seen it, the better it looks to me. I have yet to see one inperson though.

From everything that I've read about the 09 has been great. People can't get over the fact the grill looks odd, so they criticize it a lot.

What I would do is drive them back to back, and see if there's a difference to you. There's a difference in pricing also between the FWD 09 and theSH-AWD 09.

You can't go wrong with either car you decide on truthfully.

I ended up getting nothing
laugh.gif
. Stupid dealership wanted 12k for my 07civic with 15000 miles. I think I can sell it for 13-14k, so I guess I'll do that first. I like the 08 TL a lot better than the 09. I'm 18 btw.

KBB- good condition, 05 TL with 25k miles, private party... runs about 17,390... i would check craigslist, cars.com, autotrader, even check acurazine.com forprivate party sales, will be a lot cheaper than dealer prices...

For $25k, you can get an '04 M3 with the same amount of miles. I would look into the new TSX or an accord. They're cheaper, better on gas, and just asreliable.

btw.. i have an 02 TL.. i bought it in 04... it now has 90k miles and its still running strong *knock on wood*.. so i wouldnt doubt the 05 would last u 8 years

Be smart..lease the car..register a business and write the lease payments off ur income...ull get a cheaper rate leasing a new car then financing an oldermodel car...btw got the '08 with navi and it is very nice...why own something that loses value especially in this economy??

I have an 04. I love it. I would say get an 3rd gen (04-08). The type s is nice too. The new ones look more old fashion imo.

I forgot to mention that I drove both cars. The 09 with the tech is straight
eek.gif
. The 08 is
pimp.gif
too, but the 09 is smoother and its interior isbetter. I think I'm just going to sell my Civic privately and try to buy a used 07 TL. I just need to convince my parents that some used cars are legit, soI won't have to buy an 09. Any tips on selling a vehicle?

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I ended up getting nothing
laugh.gif
. Stupid dealership wanted 12k for my 07 civic with 15000 miles. I think I can sell it for 13-14k, so I guess I'll do that first. I like the 08 TL a lot better than the 09. I'm 18 btw.

Just keep the 07 Civic.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I forgot to mention that I drove both cars. The 09 with the tech is straight
eek.gif
. The 08 is
pimp.gif
too, but the 09 is smoother and its interior is better. I think I'm just going to sell my Civic privately and try to buy a used 07 TL. I just need to convince my parents that some used cars are legit, so I won't have to buy an 09. Any tips on selling a vehicle?

Yessir. I suggest yall test drive that sucker. 09 is the truth.
eek.gif

dont let the looks fool u, it looks so nice in person. older TL's are nice too. One of my fav cars on Ac's line up.

Back
Top Bottom