Acura TL owners....

I know we have a car thread... But it wasn't one for a specific vehicle. Ive been looking acuras and in the market of getting one possibly one of the 2nd gen version. I really like that body style.
Any TL owners out there? Post pics
Still loving it?
Any mods?

I have always been a fan of the 3rd gen. I was going to test drive a blue one with peanut butter interior and was 99% sure I was going to purchase it. It ended up getting side swiped in the test drive before me.

Make sure the transmission has been replaced or has a warranty because they are known to fail. It's pretty much like the red rings of death on the original Xbox 360.

I have always been a fan of the 3rd gen. I was going to test drive a blue one with peanut butter interior and was 99% sure I was going to purchase it. It ended up getting side swiped in the test drive before me.

Make sure the transmission has been replaced or has a warranty because they are known to fail. It's pretty much like the red rings of death on the original Xbox 360.
Damn brodie and yea I heard that about the transmissions. But if you got a good mechanic that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. I think that wouldn't be a big problem

View media item 2152089
I love my 05..best daily driver I've ever owned.
130k miles and runs like a top.
Love the pearl white/tan interior so much had to get the matching Vette to go with it.

Last edited:
For my type-s dudes, I love the road feel but I feel like some of that vibration in the steering wheel is unnecessary. Does y'alls shake? Not heavy, but it's there.

My friend is a super aggressive driver, I let her drive it sometimes and she loves, said it feels like a racecar with the tight handling and crazy acceleration.

My boss told me about his brother bought a '12 tsx wrecked with salvage title and re-built it. Didn't get pics before he sold it. Thought about going that route buy with a salvage title and rebuild

The TSX is a steal and a half at this point. 10 yr old car with moderately modern looks and tech, plus longevity at a low price.

Back
Top Bottom