Add this to the Playstation Talk..Playstation Phone Announced!! You coppin?

They've been discussing this for years but looks like they're finally gonna release it..Looks like a PSP Go x Nexus One hybrid..I'd cop

Here's the official Link http://www.engadget.com/2...6/the-playstation-phone/

1281600947_w630_h502.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's not the best looking phone but it's supposed to have a fast processor and the newer Android is one of the best mobile operating systems out right now

They're definitely gonna have to focus on the battery life because anybody that buys it is going to be a gamer so telling them "you can only play about 45 min a day or the battery will die quick" will push away a lot of fans.

It's not the best looking phone but it's supposed to have a fast processor and the newer Android is one of the best mobile operating systems out right now

They're definitely gonna have to focus on the battery life because anybody that buys it is going to be a gamer so telling them "you can only play about 45 min a day or the battery will die quick" will push away a lot of fans.

Sony Ericsson phones have great battery life, but with so much going on with this phone, 
ohwell.gif

Sony Ericsson phones have great battery life, but with so much going on with this phone, 
ohwell.gif

dw2w08.jpg

Don't like the design as of now cause its just prototype and Sony is known for sophisticated looking designs. The fact that it runs android, sony should be worrying about XDA members tearing the software appart to play pirated games.

dw2w08.jpg

Don't like the design as of now cause its just prototype and Sony is known for sophisticated looking designs. The fact that it runs android, sony should be worrying about XDA members tearing the software appart to play pirated games.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Very good point. Didn't even think of that.

I found it funny that even the stock photo provided was of the phone with a dead battery
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Very good point. Didn't even think of that.

I found it funny that even the stock photo provided was of the phone with a dead battery
laugh.gif

Copped.
I was thinking that perhaps they could add a whole keyboard on the sliding part and make the controller buttons stand out from the rest. Eh. just a thought.

Copped.
I was thinking that perhaps they could add a whole keyboard on the sliding part and make the controller buttons stand out from the rest. Eh. just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom