Adding or Accepting your BF/GF Friends on Facebook - Yay or Nay

dmoney82

Banned
Do you accept request from friends of your significant other or ever request them to be yours on Facebook? Do you think it's ok for them to add your friends?

My girls friends always try to add me, I'll tell her and sometimes she will be like 'Yea, add her' and some she will be like "What the hell is she requesting you for???!! " lol

I never request her friends. It's like 2 that I'm cool with and we all hang out sometimes so I accepted them.

If i've met them at parties or other gatherings then usually I accept.
I've also had their brothers/sisters or parents try to add me
indifferent.gif

I say NO.

I don't like people that don't know me all up in my business.

What if ya'll break up? That will be pretty awkward since your whole persona is online.

We can be friends on FB, but if i'm dating you, i'm not changing my profile status. Its not that i'm ashamed of you, its just that the less people know, the better.

Those who will need to know you're in a relationship will and all the rest can speculate.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I say NO.

I don't like people that don't know me all up in my business.

What if ya'll break up? That will be pretty awkward since your whole persona is online.

We can be friends on FB, but if i'm dating you, i'm not changing my profile status. Its not that i'm ashamed of you, its just that the less people know, the better.

Those who will need to know you're in a relationship will and all the rest can speculate.
THIS.

Only reason I have added my gfs friends, is cause the majority of them I was friends with either before we started dating, or
before she even became friends with them.

My chick added me and relationship requested me , I accepted both, but only her friends and her can see I accepted the relationship part, privacy settings for the win!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My chick added me and relationship requested me , I accepted both, but only her friends and her can see I accepted the relationship part, privacy settings for the win!

I like this... need directions cuz theyll be used soon
nerd.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

sad life, we broke up but im still friends with all of her friends, whom i never have met

Some chicks dad tried to add me after I added her. I was like +@@? But my girls friends added me. Im not opposed to it.

I'm still trying to figure out why my lady's sister wanted to add me...we hardly talk in person. When I ignored it, she told her sister on me.

Back
Top Bottom