Additional Swag Increasing items and accessories VOL. waterbottles

b5c26c54c1b57d50dc5a7fbecf209ba7c4c1745d.gif

In percentage comparison. an incredible haircut/lineup causes a 35-38% increase (limited timing though. 1-3 days)...

Originally Posted by mneezy1

laugh.gif

Tote a Nalgene instead...

-3% swag increase noted on these BUT i noticed out of the sample people who said they were concerned with the environment felt a positive increase (estimated5-45%; a huge range...*) *further research required for accuracy

Hmmm... I made a similar conjecture in a blog post earlier this year:

After heavy deliberation, I've tabulated a formula for gentlemen to calculate their gross swagger product, or GSP:

(Shoes) + (Polo) + (Abercrombie) x (Swagger) =

(S) + (P) + (A) x (S) = (Ronaldhino Air Force I) + (Ralph Lauren Polo custom fit rainbow XL) +

(A F cargo pants) x (10,000²²) =

($150) + ($70) + ($65) x (a google or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) =

2,850,000²²

My GSP is 285 to the 26th power.

Calculate yours. Many of the variables are interchangable.

Quoth the legendary Polo Dro: "Mathematically, with a ______ I do trigger-nometry."
To quote the man that wears Gucci: BURR!

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Hmmm... I made a similar conjecture in a blog post earlier this year:

After heavy deliberation, I've tabulated a formula for gentlemen to calculate their gross swagger product, or GSP:

(Shoes) + (Polo) + (Abercrombie) x (Swagger) =

(S) + (P) + (A) x (S) = (Ronaldhino Air Force I) + (Ralph Lauren Polo custom fit rainbow XL) +

(A F cargo pants) x (10,000²²) =

($150) + ($70) + ($65) x (a google or 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) =

2,850,000²²

My GSP is 285 to the 26th power.

Calculate yours. Many of the variables are interchangable.

Quoth the legendary Polo Dro: "Mathematically, with a ______ I do trigger-nometry."
To quote the man that wears Gucci: BURR!

Originally Posted by kyrac2

laugh.gif
you do have a point in your post tho OP

not a very important but
grin.gif

Thanks i appreciate the positivity from these two posters. Motivation to continue my studies (this is just the start of my extensive plans for research and myfuture career in the following field: *human confidence and other positivity level research aka swagometrics as it is called by my professors and othermotivational factors) *Unfortunately due to the competitive nature of this sector of studies I cannot post my formula's and other research results untilall of it is patented.

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

Originally Posted by mneezy1

laugh.gif

Tote a Nalgene instead...

-3% swag increase noted on these BUT i noticed out of the sample people who said they were concerned with the environment felt a positive increase (estimated 5-45%; a huge range...*) *further research required for accuracy

i'm sorry, these percentages are incredibly off.

using video game percentages and numbers to describe swag decreases one's swag by about 50%......

Back
Top Bottom