Adi Power Howard III

Shoe looks interesting. Good use of the '3 Stripes' as vents too!

What material is on the upper?

Last edited:
Nice to see a Laker colourway too. How well do D12 sneakers sell though?

Last edited:
Thats the Gold Medal version, correct? When a Laker Purple/Gold version(s) comes out I have to buy a pair or two.

damn! nice. they kind of have an old school look yet still innovative look. they should have re introduced the howard line like how they did with kobe's line while he was at adidas. atleast change the name. him being on the lakers will help sales dramatically...

The see through stripe on the side panel kind of remind me of the KB8 II

I expect more interesting colors coming up.

The see through stripe on the side panel kind of remind me of the KB8 II

I expect more interesting colors coming up.

Needs to retro ASAP!

APDH3 looks great. I know that colorway is actually blue but turns out purple for some reason.

I don't ball as much, let alone buy kicks as much as I used to so I probably won't pick these up, but I really do like them. I agree with whoever said they got an old school feel to them. I like the simplicity and the fact that they look like a solid strong shoe

The AdiHowards are a GODSend for people with flat feet. Super comfy, supreme lockdown but the only downside is that they are a little heavy. Otherwise amazing. And at the outlets you can pretty much catch good colorways...
laugh.gif

can't wait for the AH3 in lakers colorway :smokin

also can't wait for adidas to retro the kb 8 II :x :smokin

I know 4 colorways are on adidas.com but when's the release date for other places. Magic Away looks the best out of the four that's out. Good shoe to get for $110 until the Rose 3 gets a price drop.

man this shoe is gonna sell horribly. where are the laker colorways? why did adidas release all magic colorways when hes on the lakers? they had to know this guy was gone from orlando last season. so why not just make the colorways white/black and black/white?

they were already produced by the end of last season before the trade from what i recall so thats why the colorway is being released, there are a few laker colorways coming up

Back
Top Bottom