ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

^ Nah, just the Kansas and Louisville colorways from the College pack. Really wish they still would though, or at least the ASG colorway which is confirmed to release in Novemeber in the States.

Originally Posted by PocketLint

^ Nah, just the Kansas and Louisville colorways from the College pack. Really wish they still would though, or at least the ASG colorway which is confirmed to release in Novemeber in the States.
wish they bring some of the stocks that are "sitting" in some parts of the US.

The breds 1.5 at my shoe rack were all gone last night
frown.gif

as of yesterday @ Adidas MOA.. Crazy light available sizes. 9.5 and 10.5.. no size 10 for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rubynator

What is the retail price for ransom and where can you cop?
You're persistent, man! 
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Best bets would be Trinoma & Greenbelt 3. Those are the stores that carry the most selections on Originals.

guys I'm looking for a black samba with the gum sole. At which store kaya sa manila meron?

Originally Posted by stat22

guys I'm looking for a black samba with the gum sole. At which store kaya sa manila meron?
Saw some on sale at Rustan's ATC together with the white /gum colorway, hope this helps

Originally Posted by maronandlando

exactly. but i wont be using the other account anymore.

back on topic,

does adidas philippines have a "loyalty program/card" similar to nike's vip card?
Was told by the Adidas Originals staff at Trinoma that they give out VIP cards, for a single purchase of 6.5K+. Valid for Adidas performance too, according to them.

^whoah didnt know this. what are the perks/benefits of being an adidas vip card holder?

i guess im eligible for an adidas vip card then.

thanks for the heads up!

^ Aww damn. Can the receipt be from over a year ago? I got like 10K in a purchase around Christmas time.
frown.gif

it's been a long while since I've been really tempted to buy a pair (or even checked NT.). I know they're just takedowns but the 2s are my favorite all time so i might get at least 1 of each colorway.

saw the new Crazy Lights today 
pimp.gif
and almost copped the Lead ones to ball in...

then I saw the tag that said "use only for hardwood" and I was like
indifferent.gif

how often do you get to play ball in a hardwood basketball court in the Philippines??

Yesterday went to Addidas Trinoma, staff there said that for every purchase worth Php6,500 single receipt of apparels and shoes, you are qualified to have a VIP Card.
VIP Card holders get 10% off on every purchase, then a 20% discount if it is the card holder's birthday! and, other cool stuffs! VIP Cards are on limited quantities staff told me.

Back
Top Bottom