ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by warped

thanks bro... all adidas shops?

Well, maybe aside from the one in Megamall (I didn't know that, gishtar), all the others should. This whole month was a sale. 15% off of everything. EVERYTHING (except the Star Wars and Supernat lines). Better move fast, bro! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

Thanks, man! Is it true that you you end up paying around 2K more than the regular price of the shoe, though?
yes i think so bro .. 2k higher than the regular price .. the PE pro model worn by chris tiu for the SMART GILAS is around 6k++ ..while the normal CW is 4k++

Oh my... 8K for the Creators... Do you think it's worth it? I mean, I have the D-Rose away CW, and it's the best ball shoe I've ever used, but do you think it'd be worth the 8K to personalize it?

Just thought I'd bump this.
tongue.gif

BTW, can anyone give some updates on the outlets now? I heard that the D-Rose Homes were released a few days ago or something.

just call the adidas stores, dude.

i think the #s are in the first page.

the adidas thread doesn't move that much here in nt.

Free NBA 2010 ASG Basketball for every purchase of Beasley or Howard TS Commander or Black/Black or Red Black TS Creator @ Adidas Megamall

^^^ Just now? They had that with all the other outlets last month and if I remember right, they said it was only for the month of Feb. Oh, and it's not exactly free for me. There's this thing where they put up a mini basket and you had to make at least 10 baskets in a minute.

Has anyone seen Adidas padded knee support at our local Adidas stores lately? Been searching all over the metro for this and the Techfit calf sleeves for the past week , aging with too many injuries sucks
laugh.gif

So far, the only padded Techfit item I've seen is the tank top. I did see a Power Web calf sleeve in Adidas Rockwell once, but then it was somewhere with the wallets and stuff, so no one really saw it. As for the Speedwraps, I've been looking for that, too, but now that my sprain's healed, I don't think I'm gonna get it. I've researched a lot too, and I've found out that if you wear too much ankle support, it weakens the ankle because it makes it used to having next to no stress when playing, so when the time comes for it too play on its own, it will be a bit uncomfortable. Also, too much ankle support will move the stress that's supposed to be on the ankle to the next available joint - the knee. Just thought I'd put it out here.

Originally Posted by hplar11

do you guys know if the t-mac supernatural creator knicks cw will drop here?

Nothing confirmed for now, I guess. Some CWs never end up here, like the Red/Black Equations (D-Rose CW).

BTW guys, in case you didn't know.. there was a QS release for the wars THE FORCE pack..i was lucky enough to get my pair for the Yoda's and Skywalker's...

Originally Posted by peeeeeejay

BTW guys, in case you didn't know.. there was a QS release for the wars THE FORCE pack..i was lucky enough to get my pair for the Yoda's and Skywalker's...

Sorry if I sound stupid, but what's QS? An what Skywalker's were you able to get? The Top Tens?

^QS means Quickstrike. It's basically just a product release in unquantified but limited number of pairs and sold only at selected dealers.

Just a little something. The Star Wars pack here are overpriced. My friend was able to get one at HK for Php3,000++ for the Vaders whereas it's Php8,000 here.
So without some wiseguy having to say something about the pamasahe pa hirit, if you will get a chance to buy it at HK, do so. Haha.

Shizzlenits.... I always wanted to cop a pair of those. Colorway is just straight FIYAHHHHH!
laugh.gif

An sorry 'bout the profanity, mod dude.
ohwell.gif

saw the yodas awhile ago at trinoma.. i was err.. kinda disappointed with how they look when worn.. they look like over grown bedroom slippers.. but the color blocking for the yodas was imho very very pleasing to the eyes.. sayang tlaga.. there were 4 more yodas left.. tried the size 9 and i saw the 10 (yata) on display..

didnt see any skywalkers but i did see the vaders..

Back
Top Bottom