ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Saw white/purple TS Heat Check's in Shang today... Looks good!
smokin.gif

Saw it too @Trinoma - I think the price is59xx ( sorry I forgot what is the exact price )

^ Doesn't sound too bad. Am currently in Shanghai for a youth conference (coming back in 2 days) and I got the chance to see the Hyperfuse. It was freaking expensive, just like everything in the Nike store. Times 7 for pesos to yuan, it was around 7000+. Just saying for those who are debating between the Hyperfuse and Heat Check.

^ Doesn't sound too bad. Am currently in Shanghai for a youth conference (coming back in 2 days) and I got the chance to see the Hyperfuse. It was freaking expensive, just like everything in the Nike store. Times 7 for pesos to yuan, it was around 7000+. Just saying for those who are debating between the Hyperfuse and Heat Check.

heat checks is at 5995 a pair. looks decent.

will adidas have that exchange a shoe thing wherein you get like 500php off for every shoe you "donate"?

My only gripe about the heat checks is the high heel area, hope it's nothing like the stiff sphere tech that plagued the LeBron 3.

hey guys, any idea if the local stores here will be selling the 2010 nba champs laker hats?

thanks for the replies.

anyone seen supernatural creators? wonder how much they are nowadays...

thanks for the replies.

anyone seen supernatural creators? wonder how much they are nowadays...

That's one ugly shoe.

Anyone see Clima Madness White/Navy on sale?

Waiting for these to hit 20-30% off.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

That's one ugly shoe.

Anyone see Clima Madness White/Navy on sale?

Waiting for these to hit 20-30% off.
I am very sure these are on sale at Megamall. The name of the shop I think is Sportshouse at Bldg A Upper Groundf floor. I even tried on a pair last night but the toe box area is a lil cramped for my wide feet. 3006 pesos was the sale price. 

are they still selling the pilipinas track jacket (the latest ones) in any adidas store anywhere in the metro? has anyone spotted any as of late? my cousin from germany whos in the country for a visit is looking for one and so far its sold out here in moa. so if anyone can point me to the right direction i appreciate it.

tia

^saw those PI track jacket at adidas Robinson's place last night. You might want to ring them up for sizes

G22514-500x500.jpg

Adidas Waterbug available at Adidas ATC for P3,995 if I'm not mistaken
Haven't seen the whites here in the south, yet.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

G22514-500x500.jpg

Adidas Waterbug available at Adidas ATC for P3,995 if I'm not mistaken
Haven't seen the whites here in the south, yet.
Saw those and the white/black/blue colorway in Megamall yesterday...

825934177175_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom