ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

According to SoleMovement, the Adidas Originals Concept Store in Trinoma will be on sale. Article didn't say until when though, so I asked in the comments.
happy.gif

Hi PocketLint. Wasn't able to reply on the site. I believe the sale's until the end of the month. Check it out! Even Diesel x adidas is on sale 40% off.

adidas released a new trainer... the adidas fluid trainer... material is very flexible and it's very light...

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

G22514-500x500.jpg

Adidas Waterbug available at Adidas ATC for P3,995 if I'm not mistaken
Haven't seen the whites here in the south, yet.
Saw those and the white/black/blue colorway in Megamall yesterday...

825934177175_5.jpg
also available in adidas powerplant

I think they were between 1400-1600. Not exactly sure anymore as it's been quite some time since I've stepped inside an Adidas store.

Oo nga eh. We get stuff here around $20 more expensive. The Heat Checks were 99.99 and converted, the price here's pretty much 120.

G22514-500x500.jpg

got the all white at rob galleria..
smile.gif

G22514-500x500.jpg

got the all white at rob galleria..
smile.gif

Hey man, are the waterbugs on sale in rob? I've been looking at these as well.

La Salle players have been wearing them a lot.

Them waterbugs can double as casual sneakers specially the breds
happy.gif

They look like traction monsters with that outsole pattern
happy.gif

Well, none when I visited stores. Then again, the last time I was there was I think July. The only ones I really remember them releasing were Ateneo and La Salle jackets, but even those ended up in outlets or sales like in the Mega Tent.

Adidas Pro Model White / White dropped last week together with the Black / Red colorway that I cannot seem to find in the internet. Tried them on and they are really a far cry from the 2008 / 2009 model. Formotion is good!
happy.gif

^^^ The Red/Black is I think the "Lux" version. Special stitching and icy sole right? Saw it on SoleMovement. Plus it said the new Speedcut XRs are here.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by PocketLint

^^^ The Red/Black is I think the "Lux" version. Special stitching and icy sole right? Saw it on SoleMovement. Plus it said the new Speedcut XRs are here.
happy.gif
Thanks PocketLint for that information. Yeah Speed Cut Xr I thinik are out. They are pretty nice but price at 6200 plus pesos so I am gonna pass. I got the Pro Model All White instead and played ball right away and man the stories about the Promodels are right. The Formotion sole made it even better.
happy.gif

BTW the old Pro Model is on sale 30 off at Adidas Glorietta 3k I think. It's the white colorway.

Damn, 6200 for the Speedcuts? That's more expensive than the Supernatural Creators! BTW, ever since they've discovered PureMotion, all their basketball shoes with with it work like a charm. The Supernatural line is the shizznit.
pimp.gif

Damn, 6200 for the Speedcuts? That's more expensive than the Supernatural Creators! BTW, ever since they've discovered PureMotion, all their basketball shoes with with it work like a charm. The Supernatural line is the shizznit.
pimp.gif

Man, with prices like that, Adidas is going to have a hard time taking customers away from Nike or even keeping their own.

Back
Top Bottom