ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Well, on Eastbay, the Aluminums are set to be available for shipping Nov 26. Maybe we can expect it around the same time?

saleinvitenov1519copy.png

Adidas - University of the Philippines Apparels spotted in Gateway Mall

Same design from the previous release of Shirts, Polo Shirts & Jackets. Black w/ the embroidered Oblation silhouette emblem. No trace of Maroon for a school that's called Fighting Maroons.

In case some of you are interested in the adidas ObyO collection, lots of KZK, NBHD and Beckhams dropped recently @ GB3. I'm talking about sneakers and apparel pieces.
adidas-OBYO-KAZUKI-SUPERSTAR-80S-LUKER-NEIGHBORHOOD.jpg

536_P_1286887237846.jpg
adidas-obyo-db-stripes-1.jpg

sir where can i found discounted adidas brands? is there some kind of outlet like nike does? TIA

they also have adidas outlets in petron station along c5, paseo de sta rosa in laguna and in petron station in subic.

HTH

There's also an adidas outlet store located at the mezzanine floor of Cash & Carry Makati.

where can i find nba reversible practice jerseys? ive been to cash and carry but negative.

Originally Posted by soul228

Adidas - University of the Philippines Apparels spotted in Gateway Mall

Same design from the previous release of Shirts, Polo Shirts & Jackets. Black w/ the embroidered Oblation silhouette emblem. No trace of Maroon for a school that's called Fighting Maroons.
They're also available at the Adidas shop in Ali Mall.

Back
Top Bottom