ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Originally Posted by hplar11

anyone seen speedwraps (ankle support) around? badly need them. TIA

im also looking for this one.. hoping that adidas phil. will have a stocks this month..

Originally Posted by hplar11

anyone seen speedwraps (ankle support) around? badly need them. TIA

im also looking for this one.. hoping that adidas phil. will have a stocks this month..

^My bad!

That's good news, though. Might have to give those a try!

smile.gif

Speedwraps (right ankle) seen at Trinoma since last thursday, Php 1995... along with St.Pat 1.5's.
Kobe and Dwight All-Star replica jerseys seen last night at Rob Galleria branch.

Go get 'em!

speedwraps also available at adidas megamall. tried one on and its not the one with dem laces. looks good ankle support though

Originally Posted by superswag

For the ladies: adidas x jeremy scott bear available at GB3. limited stocks available.

HTH
Was at the GB3 store last night and I was informed that one person bought the entire stock of these

Originally Posted by abujuga

For the ladies: adidas x jeremy scott bear available at GB3. limited stocks available.

HTH
Was at the GB3 store last night and I was informed that one person bought the entire stock of these
wow exag naman. reseller kaya? will try to get one for my girl din once the pandas drop

^whoah... good thing was able to buy one for my girl before that guy...

Yeah bro. Was gonna get one as well for my girl sana. Howell, that's life hehe

For those looking for kobe bryant's west all star 2011 jersey, toby's megamall still has it on display. Small size(don't know if there are still stocks for other sizes). They also have the white versions of kobe's, howard's and rose's jersey and the rev30 versions of Kd,D-will and B-Roy's team jerseys..

Hello everyone,

Quick question to all. I was just wondering why AdiZero Rose 1.5 Black/White/Red CW ( The one with white stripes, white patented toe box and black upper ) is not yet in store, is it already released here in the PI? The one that was in store was the Black/blue CW (All Star), Black/Red and Grey/Red/white Colorways of AdiZero Rose 1.5. I'm guessing that it is some sort of a US exclusive for that colorway? Hope I'm wrong cause I wanna cop this colorway.

Originally Posted by nwo0714

For those looking for kobe bryant's west all star 2011 jersey, toby's megamall still has it on display. Small size(don't know if there are still stocks for other sizes). They also have the white versions of kobe's, howard's and rose's jersey and the rev30 versions of Kd,D-will and B-Roy's team jerseys..

Thanks for the update ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Episode23

Hello everyone,

Quick question to all. I was just wondering why AdiZero Rose 1.5 Black/White/Red CW ( The one with white stripes, white patented toe box and black upper ) is not yet in store, is it already released here in the PI? The one that was in store was the Black/blue CW (All Star), Black/Red and Grey/Red/white Colorways of AdiZero Rose 1.5. I'm guessing that it is some sort of a US exclusive for that colorway? Hope I'm wrong cause I wanna cop this colorway.

Also interested with that colorway. I asked an Adidas staff at Megamall, they were not notified. Hope it will drop. Nweiz, St patrick's at megamall plenty of sizes.

Back
Top Bottom