Adidas Adipure Barefoot Trainer

You guys be careful. I know plenty of people who mess up there feet or broke a foot running in these. One guy was running and stepped on a root and broke his foot!

they break them and whatnot because their legs/feet aren't used to it and they jump right into wearing them

Originally Posted by steveo870

You guys be careful. I know plenty of people who mess up there feet or broke a foot running in these. One guy was running and stepped on a root and broke his foot!

Adipures aren't for outdoor training.  They are specifically indoor/gym shoes to be worn on tracks and inside weight rooms.  Vibrams are more suited for outdoor/trail running.  Nevertheless, I find it hard to believe this story.  I train in my adipures a few times a week and the only problem I've had is they slip a little on side to side drills after about 2 hours of continuous intense cardio (my feet gets sweaty 
embarassed.gif
).  I recommend these for indoor training and they are my go-to gym shoes for lifting and treadmill/track running.  Replaced traditional trainers like my Nike Sparq and running shoes like my adizero shoes.

Also, the midsole is supposed to be the most robust with a pretty nice cushion setup so I would trust this shoe for impact training as well. I do a bunch of plyo in it and I have a great time in these.

One of the guys was running in some kind of triathlon. I dnt know much about these but they werent the same brand. But they were the same style.

lmao there's NO reason to run in extended period of lengths in these.... as supakimp stated the adis are more gym oriented where the vibrams are kinda gym/outdoor oriented. if he ran out in a triathlon and whatnot, that's his fault

I just picked these up and they feel great only downside is the stiffness but I'm assuming they will loosen over time 
pimp.gif

I workout in my house a lot, these are exactly what I wanted, but I didn't like the Vibrams

Does anyone know how you clean these without ruining them?

Back
Top Bottom